CHAPTER 42

"Sister did you call for me?"

"Yes, Davinia. Come inside."

I walked inside the room and notice someone was already sitting infront of her chair.

"I heard you have already met him. So there would be no need for me to introduce him again," said sister. At this the man turned around.

"Prince Noel!" I was shocked for a moment. So he had important matter to discuss with sister Katrina. "It's nice to see you again, second prince Noel."

"Oh yes yes! I had important matters to discuss with the crown princess. We have already finished our conversation, but the young lady told me earlier she had something to say," said Prince Noel.

"You both may continue the conversation. I'll go now," said sister.

Why is he giving me a chance to speak to him so easily? As far as I remember, even getting the glance of the second prince is hard.

Then does this mean my assumption was right?

"Why are you standing so far. Please have a seat here My Lady," he said with a bright smile.

I took a seat quickly but had no idea what should I ask first.

"I thought you had a lot to ask, but it's a shame that you prefer to stay quiet."

"How do you know I have a lot to ask?"

"Hahaha....." he burst into laughter. "How do I know. Umm how should I answer that? Umm maybe because I know that you know about the future."

What is he talking about? "What future?"

"Let's not beat around the bush anymore young Lady. Be honest, you know that the first Prince is going to die."

"WHAT?!?" I screamed and stood up from my seat at once, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THE FIRST PRICE IS GOING TO DIE? AND WHY WOULD SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAPPEN?" I was shocked at his statement. If something happens to the first Prince then what about sister?

"So are you telling me you don't know about it. But you do know that Mikhail will become the next Emperor, right?"

"Mikhail," I suddenly remembered, in that story I read in my past life although Mikhail was mentioned as the fourth Prince but in the end of the book he did become the Emperor and Rose became the Empress.

But I had totally forgotten this. Because even before he becomes the Emperor, he sentenced The Grand Duke and his family death. Which was the thing that I wanted to avoid desperately and did everything to stop that.

"Now do you remember something?"

"How do you know all this?" I asked.

"Hmm how do I know. Maybe because I have already live this life once."

I was baffled. "What do you mean?"

"I exactly mean what I say. I know all this because I have already seen all of this happening. I don't know how I came back in past but I'm guessing I'm here to stop things from happening."

I was shocked. What is he saying? Although I myself have come here after death in previous life. But it's still hard to believe everything he is saying.

"But you know what's unbelievable?" he asked.

"What?"

"You!" he stared at me‌, "Who are you?"

"What kind of ridiculous question is that? You very well know who I am."

"No! Not that well actually. Because the previous Grand Duke had 12 children and you weren't among them."