CHAPTER 40

"Then I'll take my book back," said Prince Noel.

"No!" I said without thinking. Sir Dalton looked at me at once. "Have you read that book Prince Noel?" I asked.

"I haven't finished it yet."

"Then that means you are aware of the content of the book."

"My Lady, what are you saying," anxiously said Sir Dalton.

I walked towards the second prince, "I think we have a lot to discuss," then I looked at Prince Liam, "What do you think Prince Liam? It's been long since we had a chat together." I said with a smile.

"Yes Lady Davinia of course," replied Prince Liam.

"Then I hope you both have a great day together. I'll take my leave then," said Prince Noel.

"No! I had something to ask you," I quickly said.

"I have some urgent matters to attend. I think we can speak later." He said and left.

After some time

"What did you wanted to ask brother?" asked Prince Liam.

"Nothing much. Just wanted to know where he get that book from."

"Oh!"

We came to a nearby shop to seat. But what am I suppose to talk to Prince Liam?!?!? There is nothing to say. I just wanted to talk to Prince Noel! How could he just leave?

Come to think of it, I'm sure even in that book bother Cedric and sister Katrina's name was mentioned. There's no way Prince Noel don't know them. Then where did he find that book? Even the librarian said those books aren't from library. Does that mean someone deliberately kept that book in the library for me to see! But then why would Prince Noel have another book?

Wait......IS IT POSSIBLE THAT IT WAS PRINCE NOEL WHO KEPT THE BOOK FOR ME!?!?! HOW ELSE DOSE HE HAVE THAT BOOK?

"Lady Davinia, I heard brother William and Mikhail are invited at your home tomorrow."

"Tomorrow! Oh yes. Tomorrow is Meitry's birthday and sister Katrina invited them." Oh God! I totally forgot it's already Meitry's birthday tomorrow.

"Oh," he said sadly.

"Have you ever met Meitry?"

"I have seen her a few times in some parties and gathering."

"Then I understand why you are sad."

"Sad! No I'm not sad! Why would I be sad?"

"It's fine! I totally understand, you are sad that you are not invited. Was it love at first sight? I know Meitry is too beautiful! I'm pretty sure she already has quite a few lovers. But don't worry I'll be rooting for you!"

"What are you talking about Lady Davinia!?!?!? It's nothing like that." He said as he started turning red.

"Hmm hmm," I laughed at him, "Oh, by the way, when did the second Prince return? I thought he was in other states."

"Yes, he was. But he will stay here for some time now. He mostly stays at the borders. I think he came back for a break."

"Yeah, I heard he also participates in territory attack and everything. I never thought someone like him would be interested in reading novels."

"Are you that interested in that book?"

"What?"

"You keep talking about it and you also wanted to take that book from the library. What is the book about?"

Author's Note: What are your thoughts on Prince Noel. I'll add a character details for all the Prince. So that there's no confusion.

If you like the chapter don't forget to vote⭐.

And stay healthy❤️.