CHAPTER 52

I ran towards Lady Prim's room.

"Is Lady Prim inside her room?" I asked a maid.

"No, My Lady, she is currently taking a walk in the garden."

I ran towards the garden at once.

Where is she? I started looking for her then suddenly, "Pia!!! What are you doing there?" Lady Prim.. yes Lady Prim is calling me.

I turned around. She was sitting on a bench, her maid standing behind her.

"Lady Prim," I walked towards her calmly.

"Pia, where were you all this time? Do you know Neel has became a knight? And that also in 'Ruby'."

I looked at her maid. "Leave."

"But My Lady," she was hesitant.

"It's okay. You can go. Pia won't do anything."

After hesitating for some time she said, "My Lady I'll stand in a proper distance but I can't leave her Ladyship, it's His Grace's order."

"Okay. But make sure nobody disturbs us."

"Yes My Lady," she replied.

"Pia, why don't you come to meet me more often? You still look so young and look at me. Now come seat beside me."

I took a seat beside her. She still thinks I am mother.

"So tell me how is everyone doing at home?"

Is she asking about my grandparents. But as I heard from Mary Mother used to live alone. "Everyone is doing fine. What about you?"

"I'm also fine for now. But you know nothing is going to remain the same, right?"

"Why? Why do you think so Lady Prim?"

"Everything will repeat itself Pia."

"You mean the past."

"Yes, the past."

"What had happened in the past?"

"Why are you asking me Pia? You know everything," she looked away, "you always knew everything." She stayed quiet for some time then she added, "I really wish you don't die like last time. Is there nothing you can do? You aren't like us. I'm sure you can do something. Please don't let them kill you again."

"Who will kill me Lady Prim?"

"Who else is there other than Cedric?"

"WHAT!!" I couldn't believe my ears. What is Lady Prim talking about. Mother died during labour and from what Prince Noel said I and mother never existed in the past. What is she just talking about? "Why would Cedric kill me?"

"Why are you asking me that, for power of course. He still thinks he was the deserving successor than Grand Duke Killian."

"Why would he kill me then? He will kill the Grand Duke in that case."

"Have you also forgotten everything Pia? Don't you remember what had happened?"

"Yes, I can't remember everything properly. Could you tell me what had happened Lady Prim."

"Why can't anyone remember anything?" she asked worriedly, "Even if you don't remember Pia, still stay alert. Cedric knows that you can see the future. He knows that; you already know what will happen next. He also knows you helped Grand Duke Killian to become the successor. And that's why, as the Grand Duchess, he will first kill you and your children to take revenge and then he will kill Grand Duke Killian."

I couldn't believe my ears. Nothing makes sense. But from her confidence it doesn't seem like she is bluffing.

"Will he really become the Grand Duke once he kill Killian?"

"He has already decided to help the other nations. Soon the war will begin. If we don't start preparing now everyone will die just like before." Suddenly she started trembling. "I don't want anyone to die again Pia," she started crying while trembling. She is scared to even think about everything.

"Lady Prim please stop crying. Why.."

"My Lady," her maid hurriedly came to us. "I told you  Lady Davinia I should had been here. She can't just have a conversation like us."

"It's okay. It wasn't Pia's fault," Lady Prim said while crying.

Suddenly, "What is happening here?" I looked up. Brother Cedric was standing there. Did he really killed mother in past? But he always said he considered her as his own mother.. ...then how could....

"PIA GO! YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE PIA. GO!!!!" screamed Lady Prim.

"You take Lady Prim to her room I am sending a doctor right away and Davinia you come with me."