twenty two

SMUT WARNING.

(hehe)

jeonghan and seungcheol weren't sure how they got here to the point where they were but there they were, kissing each other like they were each others oxygen.

they were engulfed in the darkness of jeonghan's house, both downstairs making out and not letting one moment passwhere they weren't touching.

jeonghan moans, and seungcheol smirks against his lips, "i like that."

"fuck you." jeonghan mumbles.

"that's the plan baby."

"let us get to my room first you big flirt."

"who says we're not doing it right here?"

"me."

"aw, why not, hannie?"

"my parents and chan are asleep upstairs, and i would rather not get caught by them, thank you very much." jeonghan says as he feels seungcheol's hand slip underneath his shirt

"relax." jeonghan mutters as he grabs seungcheol's hand and leads him upstairs

seungcheol closes the door and pushes jeonghan against the wall, capturing his lips with his.

seungcheol kisses down jeonghan's jaw, his lips sucking and biting the skin.

"where are we doing this huh..?" seungcheol mutters against the skin of his neck, his hand trailing lower.

"shower." jeonghan breathes, "you wanna do it in the shower?"

"yeah."

"okay."

-

-

"how does this thing even work.." seungcheol mutters as he turns the knobs, hot water came gushing out,

"you turn the cold one the right, the hot one the left."

"thanks."

seungcheol helps jeonghan get his clothes off, and seungcheol throws his to the side.

"you're beautiful." seungcheol says, "stop it.." jeonghan mumbles as the older places kisses down his collarbone, his hands holding his waist, "but you are."

seungcheol pushes him inside the shower, he presses him against the wall and pulls the curtain closed.

seungcheol kisses him roughly, and jeonghan kisses him back, he slips his tongue inside jeonghan's mouth, exploring his wet cavern, his hand traveling down his bare body, touching his inner thigh.

jeonghan lets out a soft moan, and seungcheol smirks, "you have no idea how long i've been waiting to do this."

"do what?" jeonghan asks, breathless, "make you moan."

seungcheol lifts his leg up, pressing his body against his, he kisses him, a hand traveling up and down his inner thigh.

seungcheol kisses his shoulder and trails his lips down to his neck, he bites and sucks the skin, leaving marks, he bites his neck, as he wraps his hand around the youngers cock.

jeonghan gasps, he lets out a soft moan, feeling his warm hand.

"you're a lot harder than i thought." seungcheol teases,

"shut up."

"you're sensitive, huh?"

"no.."

"really?" seungcheol asks, "so if i do this.." he strokes his length, jeonghan whimpers, his legs slightly shaking, "you're not sensitive?"