twenty six

"han when i told you to come, i didn't ask you to bring along HIM." jisoo deadpans towards seungcheol.. they were sitting at a coffee shop.

"him? ouch that hurts." seungcheol fake gasps.

"fuck off." jisoo rolls his eyes,

jeonghan lets out a sigh, he gives seungcheol a glare before he turns to his best friend, "look jisoo, i have a valid reason as to why i brought him."

"then start talking." jisoo says, his arms crossed,

"he's a good person, he's not a bad guy, and i'm-"

seungcheol rolls his eyes, he wraps his hand around jeonghan's shoulder and pulls him in close, "jeonghan and i are on mutual terms."

"m-mutual?" jisoo blinks,

"yeah, i'm not mad at him for the stunt he pulled, and he's not mad at me." jeonghan murmurs. jisoo looks at them and he was still displeased but he didn't want to make a scene, he let out a sigh,

"and are we.. okay?" jeonghan asks him.

"what do you mean by that?" jisoo mutters,

"are we okay?"

"what're you even asking for, of course we are, just cause i don't like your new friend doesn't mean that i hate you." jisoo mutters as he sips on his latte, "even if he's a small dick loser."

"hey!" seungcheol protests,

"i'm kidding, relax."

jeonghan lets out a sigh, he gives his friend a small smile, "thanks, shua."

"it's fine, and if he hurts you, just say the word and i'll kill him." jisoo threatens.

"don't worry, i won't." seungcheol reassures.

"you better not."

the three sit at the table, the jazz music playing through the speakers and the chatter of the other customers in the cafe. jeonghan sips on his latte, a smile on his face as he listens to jisoo talk about how troublesome installing a fan on the roof was.. meanwhile seungcheol blanked out, he was staring at jeonghan the entire time, smiling.

jeonghan feels the intense glare and feels his ears getting hotter, he steps on seungcheol's shoe underneath the table, causing the older to hiss and look away,

jisoo didn't seem to notice, or he didn't bother saying anything.

seungcheol rolls his eyes, "man who are we even waiting for? we've been here for like an hour i'm getting tired of the smell of coffee and burnt pastries."

"who asked you to come along?" jisoo asks him.

"no one but you're making jeonghan stay so i'm staying too."

"oh my god." jisoo groaned, "first i had to deal with seokmin being annoying and now i have to deal with you too.." jisoo then looks at jeonghan, "i hate the people you tag into our lives."

"that's funny coming from you.. y'know.. now that you and seokmin are um.." he clears his throat

"don't say it, just don't say it." jisoo whines,

"oh yeah, and where is your boyfriend anyways?" seungcheol teases,

"he's not my boyfriend, and he's running late.

"hey sorry, guys!" a loud voice booms, and suddenly, seokmin slides into the seat beside jisoo, taking off his leather jacket, he places his arm around the back of the chair, his fingers brushing against jisoo's shoulders.