16

When she eventually broke the kiss, Hunter smiled at my whine. "I want more!"

"Later," The witch promised with a giggle. "We finish eating first."

"...Do you still want what you said last night?"

"...We can save it for tomorrow," Hunter hummed after a pause and kissed my cheek. "I just want to pamper you today — cuddles and whatnot."

"Perfectly fine with me," I giggled and turned my head to steal a kiss, smiling when she returned it before I pulled back. "Why do you love kissing me so much?"

"To remind you of how much I love you — and you have soft lips."

I blinked quickly before noticing the blush on her cheeks. "You said that last part for a different reason."

"It can be both!"

I laughed and rested my head on her shoulder, finishing my food. "It's definitely both."

After breakfast, I grabbed Hunter's wrist and pulled her out of the room, not bothering to answer her string of questions. 'Is it ready?' I stopped outside the door to Aphrodite's pool room, facing Hunter finally.

"Now will you tell me why you grabbed our bathing suits and pulled me here?"

"Let's go swimming!"

"...Okay," Hunter giggled, her hands sliding to my hips as she kissed my forehead. "A chance to see you in that bathing suit and soaking wet? I'll take it in a heartbeat."

"Don't get too excited. You're the one that said we're saving-"

"Just the stuff I wanted to do first thing in the morning," Hunter reminded me with a smirk. "You looked so sleepy before breakfast, I didn't want to make you do that right away. But now?"

I hummed and slid my arms around her neck after opening the door behind me, slowly pulling her into the room. "But now you'd happily fuck my brains out?"

Hunter groaned softly as we stopped. "Maybe not with all of these statues of Aphrodite here."

I laughed and handed her the other bathing suit, going to get changed myself. 'As if that would stop her if I riled her up enough. But she did say she wanted to pamper and cuddle me today, so maybe I let her. Tomorrow I'll be a brat.' Once I returned to the pool, I eased into the water — glad it wasn't ice cold — and swam out a bit. I stopped and turned around when Hunter returned, my eyes trailing over her body slowly. 'I know I've seen her naked countless times at this point, but fuck is it always breathtaking to see most of her unclothed.'

The witch joined me after a little while, swimming over to me before wrapping her arms around my waist and pecking my lips. I giggled and wrapped my arms around her before pulling her under the water, laughing when we resurfaced despite her playful glare. I gasped quietly when she went under the water, trying to swim away before she grabbed me and pulled me under.

When I got away, I resurfaced and laughed as I caught my breath, stopping once I was a good distance away. Hunter's eyes and nose were above the water when I stopped, the witch going under a few seconds later. I sucked in a breath and watched her swim to me, smiling when she surfaced just in front of me. A giggle left me when the witch picked me up and connected our lips, happily returning the kiss until she pulled away.

"That was rude. What if I couldn't swim?"

"You would've told me," I snorted and rested my forehead against hers. "Going to hold me the whole time?"