22

After next chapter (smut), we will be jumping to the start of RE Village [Feb 9, 2021 — Start of RE Village] I wanted to give you all one more date and smut before the time jump

————

Barely a week had passed since we returned, and we had both been too busy during the day to spend time together. I breathed a sigh of relief when my final patient left, tossing my clipboard on my desk before loosening my tie. 'Wearing button-ups and pants are fine, but seeing all of these maids makes me miss Hunter and how sexy she looks in that-'

"You. Me. Dinner. Our room," Hunter growled after slamming my office door open, her eyes narrowing at my form. "And make sure you leave marks tonight."

"...Huh?" I blinked in shock, watching the witch shut my door and walk over, sucking in a sharp breath when she grabbed my tie and yanked me toward her, our faces stopping inches apart.

"Dinner date. Then fuck my brains out and leave enough marks so that these maids know that you're my Sunflower," Hunter growled, her eyes full of jealousy and lust.

"...Can I call you my Sun?"

"...Huh?"

"A Sunflower needs a Sun to smile at," I smiled and cupped her cheeks. "Dani thought it was adorable, and I kept forgetting to bring it up!"

"Uh, sure. Now, are you going to answer me?"

"I'll gladly do what you asked," I hummed and glanced at her lips. "Now, are you going to keep us like this, or are you going to kiss me, Pretty Girl?"

Hunter's eyes softened before she pecked my lips. "It would turn into a make-out session, and I have to finish cleaning. Tomorrow's my day off, though, so have fun tonight."

"You'll enjoy it all," I promised her with a smile. "But you're not leaving without a proper kiss."

"Fine with me," Hunter chuckled before connecting our lips.

The kiss didn't last long as someone cleared their throat, a sweet giggle filling the air before Sorana's voice reached my ears. "Am I interrupting?"

"Yes," Hunter growled against my lips, making me shudder. "Five minutes."

"Lunch is ruined," Sorana sighed. "I'm restarting it, but if any of those new maids fuck it up again, I'm going to hunt them down."

"Which maid this time," Hunter groaned and pulled back. "These maids have made it difficult for any of us to be with our partners."

"Agreed," Sorana groaned, her cheeks flushing. "At least I can still watch Isa train in the morning."

"You could train with them, too," I pointed out.

"Hunter trains with them. If you stopped getting to work immediately, then you'd get to watch, too."

"Maybe tomorrow — or my day off," I hummed, trailing my eyes over Hunter's lean body. "Watching them train was always captivating."

"That's because we both wear shorts and crop tops," Hunter pointed out.

"Exactly," Sorana and I hummed. "The perfect view!"

Two Days Later

I yawned and stretched my arms over my head, softly groaning as I tried to wake up.