Untitled Part 33

A/N:A/N: I have seen a lot of authors do this but um, I really want to try getting R&KO to the top at least top 50 or something...if they have that...and if you guys could help me with that, that would be awesome...AWESOME SAUCE!

*Aubrey's POVWe were finally home. I about cried, I had tears waiting to just fall out, but I held them in. All of a sudden we passed the road we take to go to the pack house. I felt my eyebrows curve as I wondered what we doing. Cole passed down three roads toke a left then a right, and finally a last left. This road changed from asphalt to a dirt road, it curved and was lined with several crepe myrtles and pear trees. We came under an Oak tree a gigantic, historical house came to view. The first thing you noticed were these beautiful, cylinder columns attached to the house, with grey bricking and three windows further up where three more windows but the brick turned into a dark red-orange color with white clovers on each of the windows and cone shaped roofs. The front had a small porch leading up to the double- wide doors with beautiful glass sculptured windows. On the side of the porch were square looking windows with the dark red-orange colored brick, followed up with round windows and the same white clover detailing. I didn't even notice we stopped I was so amazed, hell, I didn't even know I holding in a breath. I breathed out. I heard a soft click as I look up at Cole's face.

"So...What do you think?" he asked.

"I love it..." I told him, "It's perfect, but really huge...""...and it needs a lot of work...""How much work?" I asked him.

My eyes brightened. I've been going to local colleges, since I'm out of high school, and picked up contracting, especially restoration.

"Um..." He said trying to duck the question. He reached into his pocket, pulling out a shiny new key. I practically ran up to the front door and unlocked it. Right when you walked in there was old 2 by 4's sitting on the floor, an old fireplace with historic built in white benches next to each of the walls they could easily hold four people between them. The walls were a white to the left of the fireplace sat the rooms of the columns I was talking about earlier; the room was a slight semi-circle. There was dust on the floors too. I bent down and pushed the dirt away to see beautiful dark hardwood floor, undisturbed by the fifty's loves on vinyl. The kitchen had, what looked a lot like, original cabinets' and the beautiful hardwood that I see in what might be the living room. I quickly went up the stairs being careful where I stepped; the stairs were actually in really good shape and up to code. I quickly looked around the house. The house was three-story tall house, the first flooring having a kitchen, a living room, half bathroom, and also a good size pantry. The second floor had four bedrooms each bedroom came with its own bathroom, a fireplace and a closet, finally I got on the third floor.I walked the rest up to the third floor. I came to hall with three doors on each side of me. The first two were like the bedrooms downstairs, with their own bathroom, fireplace and a closet. I walked straight into, what must be the master bedroom. The room itself was the size of the second floor, I walked in to the bathroom, and it had double vanities, also a claw foot tub, and a porcelain toilet. I walked out and closed the door. There was another door. I opened it to see a huge his and her closet I gasped and large it was, I had so much room it could probably match the same size as a Claire's shop in it. As I walked down the stairs I could already see, imagine, kids running up and down the halls and I couldn't wait to have them all, especially to have them with Cole. I smiled at the thought of me and Cole having kids. Cole couldn't pick a more perfect time to do this. I felt my body collided into something room. And something with and cool fall on my face, I look up to see Cole's beautiful grey eyes, the same ones that knocked me down getting me in the way of my Oreos and Nutella.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked, never taking his eyes off of me.

"Nothing...Do you know how much I love you." I asked him.

He smiled back at me, "That's pretty impossible since I love you, too. That's got to be a double...positive." I laughed at his bad grammar joke.

He kissed me nose. I kissed his lips and kissed me back the kiss was full of love, passion, determination and lust. He licked my lip and I granted him permission. We held a passionate make-out session then sat on the steps enjoying each other's company, I sat in Cole's lap and my head on his shoulder smelling his usual woodsy smell. Cole picked me up bridal style carrying me back to the car, I buckled myself up and we drove back to the pack house.I smiled at myself, I can't believe how far I have gotten, and I grew up in such...a hateful environment...how did my life get so good? I now have a daughter, a handsome mate, and a wonderful pack. I guess I'm sort of proud of myself. I loved them with all of my heart; I would sacrifice my life for them. No matter the cost, there wouldn't be a second I wouldn't pass...They gave me hope, faith, a future...and they knew nothing of me, any other pack would either kill me on the spot or torcher me than kill me. Thank you, Moon Goddess. I smiled even more when we got back to the pack house, we were barely five minutes away...We parked.

"...And where the hell have YOU been!" Blue yelled at me, with his drama voice.

"...Um we got a house." I told Blue.

His eyes shown bright, "Tell me the floor plan! No tell me the style! Is it Rustic? Country? New? Modern?" he was gladly interrupted by James.

"Honey, enough bugging the couple!" James snickered to Blue.

"But..." Blue started to say pouting.

"No but!" James said.

"Daddy! Do I have to call the WAM-balance?" Cameron yelled at Blue.

Cole went back to the car and grabbed a file, and gave it to Blue.

"This is the house." Cole told them.

There were many Oohs' and Ahs'.

"I can't wait to get ready for the color plan...but this house is so big..."

Blue stated."That's why we need your help..."I told them.

  For the rest of the day, we called contractors, plumbers, and other construction people. We were going to start reconstructing tomorrow and I couldn't wait! Plus I needed a project, it's been sort of a challenge on what I want to do for college, to me college is very important and there are even some wolf colleges, but I don't even know what I want to do. I know I didn't want something kind of boring office job, or be a teacher, it sounds cute and fun but I want something I can see progress, I would love to own some kind of little shop downtown. I just don't want Cole just be the one that brings home the money...you know? I want to take charge, see progress. I sometimes thought of maybe an antique store or maybe I could open my own boutique shop...I'll have to talk to Cole.