New Story! Fairy Tales

(2) Fairy Tales

This one is about a chick, the omega, she's abused, and her parents abandoned her. Then at a party, her mate rejects her, instead of running, she stays. Her Alpha, hates Omegas, not because of them but because they are omegas, he wants to change the pack into an omega free zone, be the first pack to not have omegas and show other packs they are as strong as any other person in any pack.

Fairy Tales, do not exist. I found that out the hard way. I'm used like Cinderella, cleaning after everybody's shit and not getting a 'thank you' or 'please'. I am not any fucking fire engine red haired mermaid, just a girl in a shitty life. I have no confidence, nothing to call myself 'me'. I'm just a girl trying to live but that doesn't help when people decide to push you around and treat you like shit. That you're the reason the pack house is falling apart every day, because somehow, the day my parents decided to leave me on the steps of a pack house that, I was the fucking curse for the falling nature of this pack.

I took a couple of steps out of my attic; it only had a lumpy, hard-ass mattress, if I wanted to take a shower I had to take a shower in the gym's showers. I guess I was lucky that I have even that, I kept the little amount money that I did have in the springs of my mattress. I walked the rest of the way to the kitchen and started pulling out pancake mix, eggs, milk, and water. About two hours later I had over two hundred super-sized pancakes, I also had pancakes shaped as Mickey Mouse for the little ones. And if somebody didn't want that I had packages of oatmeal and cereal and to go with that steaming water and cold milk. Almost as soon as I put down the eggs and sausages, heavy footsteps and a sea of men, women, and children ran down the stairs. I helped the children pick their foods.

"Ruby! Ruby!" I heard a very familiar, a very special three year old girl yelled.

"Yes, Abigail?" I said, as I rushed over to her aid, my actual name is Raven but some of the kids have trouble pronouncing the 'V' part so they just call me Ruby, even the ones that can pronounce my real name still call be Ruby.

"Can you make me an Olaf pancake?" Abigail looked at me with her big brown eyes; she looked very sleepy as she rubbed her eyes and still holding an old teddy bear.

"Sure." I told her, I really hate Frozen; I picked her up, "Whoosh!" I said as I made rocket noises and landed her in to the chair next to her older brother and her mother. I quickly made an Olaf pancake; I took whip cream to make him white then orange M&M's for his nose, finally I toke hot fudge to make the arms and eyes.

When I set the plate down right next to Abigail her eyes expanded by 75%, she screamed excitedly, everybody stiffen to see the danger. She jumped out of her set and wrapped her arms around my neck and kept yelling "Thank You!"

"Honey, eat your breakfast before it gets cold." Her mother warned her. Her eyes went big and under ten seconds it was gone. Soon the school bus came to pick up the kindergartens and plus. I thought I was in the clear, I was washing the dishes, and I got the kids to watch TV. All of a sudden a fist came by and hit my jaw. I fell on the floor and so did the dish I was holding. I looked to the person who hit my jaw, Melisa Gordon. She was the prettiest girl in the pack, according to all of the non-mated males. I whimpered and tried to get away from her. I hit something warm and strong, I looked up at Mason Underwood, he is the beta, and very strong. He picked me up by the shirt and threw me against the wooden pantry door. I whimpered again, and wish this would all end.

"This is for killing my brother." He muttered to me as he punched me in the stomach. Last year we had a rouge attack and a lot of people died. I was still getting blamed for that, and many other rouge attacks that happened. Somehow when I wasn't cleaning and cooking for the pack, I was giving information to the rouges and helped them kill the pack members. Note: Sarcasm

"This is being so fucking ugly!" Melisa said as she kicked my head. I started seeing little black dots, they then started kicking being in my gut and ribs. Then all of a sudden a loud scream echoed the room. "Bubba! Bubba! Stop it!" I turned my head to see a particular blonde headed brown-eyed little girl.

"Abigail..." Mason whispered.

Abigail ran to me, she picked my head up and put my head in her lap, "Why are you hurting my friend, Bubba?" she asked him. I barely could see so I closed my eyes. I felt warm drips of water fall on to my face, one went to my mouth it tasted salty. Tears.

"Because...Because, she killed are brother." Mason said.

"How?" she asked. I heard and felt heavy footsteps as I felt my wolf trying to heal it.

"She just...did." I knew he couldn't find the right words.

"Mama told me that all of the girls couldn't fight because it's against our pack's law." She said, "That means she was with us when the attacks happened because Mama also said that Omegas can't fight either."

I felt Abigail being pulled off of me, "NOOO! They'll hurt her! They'll hurt her!!!" I felt someone kick me a finally time; I felt nothing as I slipped back into darkness.