Untitled Part 34

Eric's POV (please keep in mind that he doesn't know who his 'real' self is, this a trick of the Moon Goddess)Pain was everywhere. My arms ached, they felt like they got ran over a car and that car was a semi-truck! I stood up of the floor that was supposed to be my 'bed'. My clothes were rags that barely stayed together. I pulled my door open; I quietly got to the kitchen to start making breakfast for the pack. I made pancakes and waffles. I heard footsteps upstairs wake up and the slowly prickling of pain rise the back of my throat, the panic set in like a breeze of cold air. But I kept on making breakfast for my pack. I sat the food down just as about a hundred teenagers came and sat down. I stayed in a corner, not being seen. I saw a man with power see me; his power hit me like a brick, Alpha Taylor. His eyes made me shiver, they were so dark...evil. I watched as they ate, and waited until they were done. When they were done they all vanished, and left me with the dishes, I quickly put the dishes up and ate what I could. Then I started to clean, halfway through it, Alpha Taylor mind linked me to come to his office. My whole body shook with fear. Uncontrollable muscles twitched, fear crawled up my back and hooked itself on my spine like a leech. I hurried to get there. I knocked on the door."Come in." Alpha Taylor said. I opened the door.

"Guess what time it is..." he smiled at me.

"Um...it's five 0' clock somewhere?" I asked him, he laughed at me.

"You got balls I'll tell you that...Obstacle course." He smiled at me again, his whole face shouted evil and he enjoyed causing me fear. Obstacle course, supposed to fun and to train you, but in this case, a series of thing to cause me pain, and they watched, and laughed.

"John, come here!" Alpha Taylor yelled, John was our beta.

John came in, his eyes landed on me and he smiled. He grabbed my arms and dragged me to the elevator, once inside he pressed a couple of buttons the elevator went down, and further.The elevator stopped suddenly, I barely had time to react as he threw me out of the elevator, everything was dark, and I hit something hard. The elevator closed and shot up a story, I saw a little bit of light come from the roof. I focused rooms. The rooms were observation docks, I saw the whole pack watching, their faces waiting patiently, waiting for it all to start. I sat up, the lights slowly turned on, lighting each section of the obstacle course, and all eyes were on me. I heard a loud bang, which was my signal. I ran down a hill, and hopped over a stick, I hopped over thicker sticks after on another until they were gigantic logs, on the last one I had to climb up it, and I made it. I slid down it, but it was steeper than I thought it was and fell on my face. I could hear the laughter, I stood back up and kept on running, up next were ropes, about a good dozen, under the ropes was a dark abyss, it went so deep. I watched carefully, it moved, like a little wave. Liquid, it was some kind of dark liquid, I lifted my nose and smelt, something sharp. I cut off a piece of my shirt and dropped into the liquid, it sizzled and burned up. Acid, they really want to kill me! I had to think. I reached out for the first rope; I tied the bottom with a knot. I tugged on it than I take a couple of steps back and ran. I leapt on to the rope and it swung. I anchored my feet to the knot and toke the next rope and did the same thing with all of them. I looked up to see that people were puzzled and amazed, for some crazy reason it gave me a little bit of confident. For the next round I had to climb a wall full of glistening spikes, I touched the tips of one, I hissed back as it burnt me. I toke off my shirt and ripped it in half and wrapped each half around my hands and slowly start climbing up the wall. All of a sudden the wall came to life, the spikes moved in and out. I almost got stabbed on my chest, but I swerved, it nicked my side and howled at the pain. Blood was coming out of my wound. I watched as they went in and out in a rhythm. I had to take a chance; I sung myself and caught a spike. I was only half way this thing. I swung again and caught another spike. I swung again and again, then on my fifth swung I missed my spike as it disappeared into the little hole. I caught myself and continued on swinging. I finally got to the top and sweat clings on me like morning dew. I huffed out a full breath only to see my breath, the room starts getting colder. I look out to see a forest, dense trees and shrubs circled around an open space. There was only one way to get down...I jumped on to a tree and climbed down it, the moment I touched the ground I ran to the open field. I came out to big bright lights. I heard another beep and I let myself calm down, but them two more beeps come after the first one, I hear ratting as if something is opened.I circle around watching the tree lines, this is not over. Something moves around the tree lines, couple more rattle on the trees, I can feel them surround me. I smell my surroundings, blood, and something smelt like something died...rouges. The ground rumbles as one fly out and comes hurdling up to me, this one was already in his wolf form, and he had dark black fur and scars covering his body and face. He growled at me, and leapt to tackle me down, I move to the side as he lands on his head. I sprang on top of him as he was trying to keep his balance I grabbed his neck and twisted it, I didn't stop until I heard a crack and he fell limp. I let him go; I stripped out of my jeans and shifted in to my dark reddish-brown wolf, I didn't want to be the hunted, but the hunter, but the instant I touched the edge of the forest it sprang in to a wall of fire, and two more rouges hopped out. They both circled me and growled, I growled back at them, but without warning, one jumps on my back and bites at me spine. I hurl myself backwards until I hit the wall of fire, the wolf cried loud as his back burned. I let go and let him turn into a pile of ash. Now it was only me and the other wolf, we both ran at each other and collided. I bit his shoulder but let go as he bit into my leg and snapped it. Before I could register the pain, I felt my wolf coming up to the surface, and I let him. I watch as he bit in to the wolf's hind leg and snapped it, the wolf fell over and my wolf bit in to his stomach ripping out precious organs, I finally let my wolf have full advantage, as ripped the wolf apart, there was another loud beep. I shifted back into human form, and looked at the wolf, there was really a wolf anymore, just a pile of fur, blood, and a couple of bones. His insides were thrown all over the place. The wall of fire vanished, and a whoosh came, I looked to see the elevator. It opened it was Alpha Taylor and Beta John they threw me a pair of gym shorts and I quickly put them one. I looked up at the rooms to see people's faces full of shock, the quiet and shy Omega has a dark side to him. I looked at Alpha Taylor, he looked proud at himself, "We have to do that more often..." "Indeed." Beta John said. "Yeah, you're right, they are fun." I told Alpha Taylor and Beta John. They were both looked surprised, happy, and terrified at the same time. We went up the elevator, when it opened we were on the first floor (the living room and stuff), everybody was quiet and didn't say a word. I walked to my room and took care of my wounds. After that I toke some heavy-duty sleeping pills and went right to bed.

A/N: I am so sorry this toke so long! I suck at keeping up with time, it just flies so fast. But I had to admit something, this was hard. I knew what I wanted the characters to do and how to do it, but I didn't know how to word it...do you guys ever get that when you guys write? Or is that just me? I'm afraid, because I don't know what to do next with Eric, like I need someone(s) to write me a torture scene, I can't do it, and I want to have so much details, but I also don't want this to be the only somewhat torture scene for Eric, and skip it to so many years. You know. So if you have any ideas, any, please send a private message and the chapter will be dedicated to you and I will return the favor if you need me too. Also um I have two new stories I have also been working on, they are called well the first one, nothing it is about a chick and she's a hybrid who breaks into packs and exposes their darkest secrets. The second story I am working on is a girl who is an Omega, and even though she gets rejected by her mate she still stays by his side. Please tell me if you like them, or just your opinion.

CONTEST!!! Another thing I want to bring up is that I'm going to give someone my other story 'Broken' Broken is also about an Omega girl who gets rejected and raped by her mate, then runs away to find out she is pregnant, So with that story I am going to have a contest, requirements:1. You have to read the book2. Write a passage, three chapters for it send it to me through private messaging on Watt pad, plus your email3. Deadline- August 8, 2015 that gives you a good month 4. I will release the winners-August 15, 2015 and send the winner the book.5. Got questions? Ask in the comments.(35)Aubrey's POV"Shit!" I yelled as I plucked myself with a splinter on the wood. Cole, Julie, Jason, Blue, James and I were picking up all of the wood up and putting them in to barrels and putting them outside. Alex and