Untitled Part 32

***I am so sorry guys this had to take so long. I've been so busy with school and honestly time past faster than I realized. I going to try make this extra-long and I plan to make a sequel. I think I am going to do this chapter, than another. Also I'm thinking about quitting 'Broken'. It's not really helping me, and I think I could do better and something different. I'm going to have the same people in it just another version. Also before I forget, I read my comments and some people thought my stories are very relative to my theme...like the rejected stuff and running away, and then coming back and being better, those are pretty command so I decided I am going to make a new genre of stories. There called 'What Ifs' they basically have the same people in them, but with a different plot. Like let's just say (this is not a story I will write, just an example) an omega has an alpha mate, he has a big ego and rejects her she runs away comes back all powerful...we all know these stories...but 'what if' in another story she's not an omega, she's an alpha but in a low-ranked class pack...would he reject her? Maybe or maybe not...Please if you have question please ask...I'm still if-y on this.

              Eric***

Aubrey wasn't inside like she usually was. She was an omega supposed to be cleaning and cooking for us, instead she's outside coloring! I could fell the anger in me. She looked so pale and scarred. She bowed her head. She was wearing a pink stained shirt and a pair of blue jeans. Her lip was throbbing trying not to whimper and tears just begging to be released. It was about a year and a half after the death of her parents.

"I'm sorry." She quickly stood up and looked at the ground.

"You better be...Murderer!" I yelled at her, I pushed her down to the dirt.

 The kids around us laughed at her, and pointed at her. They started calling names at her. I growled at myself. It fast forward until she saw eleven. This time I was her. I had flower in my hair and my eyes were blurry, I whipped my eyes feeling wetness on my hand.

"Hey bitch!" I heard behind me. I turned to see Jessica and her minions.

"Hey look! The slut is crying! It's only 8 am in the morning and we didn't have to do anything! But, um, we don't want your STD tears in our pancakes!" Jessica's friend on the side of her, Taylor.

"Nice one Taylor!" Jessica said while everybody laughed. Jessica grabbed Aubrey's hair then slamming her head on to the granite counter over and over, my vision became blurrier and fuzzy than finally slamming her into the cabinets so hard that it created a whole into the cabinet's center.  They all laughed while I tried fighting for my life. Pain ached all over my body as another person starts punching my arms and kicking me in the gut. Someone hit my head and I blacked out. 

When I woke up I was sitting by the beautiful women. She had tears going down her face. Slowly going down her face they looked like little drips of silver.  Only about the right side of her face was facing me, not even me, she was looking at the beautiful silver moon. Her right hand was around her left arm rubbing it up and down, trying to comfort herself. I only knew this because I would always see Aubrey doing the same thing.

"Ar-Are you alright?" I asked, my voice sounded so vulnerable. Her head snapped at me her eyes were a glistening blue the gold flecks in her eyes glowed in the deep blue.

"Do you see what you did!" she yelled out at me, her voice made my alpha voice sound like a young kid asking his mother for cookies.

"Yes...its unforgivable." I bowed my head.

"Is that all you can say! Unforgivable! You made a little girl suffer for ten years because your fever of rage masked your wisdom. You knew it was a rouge attack, she couldn't do anything. It wasn't her fault. Instead she has her whole pack turn onto her...served as a slave."

"I'm sorry!" I yelled. Her voice made my emotions unravel. Tears were rolling of my face.

"Sorry does not erase what you all did...You're an alpha, you're supposed to show an example." She yelled at me.

"But my dad..." I tried to argue to her.

"Listen to your wolf! This is why I paired you guys with a spirit animal, they will guide you and if you listen to them you will become the best alpha. I know your wolf is arguing with you when you do something they don't approve about. Listen!" She growled at me.

"Yes..." I told her.

"I have down this punishment with several alphas in the past, and it works great. I Moon goddess condemn you to play Life. What is Life? Life is a punishment where I put you in situations. For example, you are going to be an Omega. You are going to learn what an omega has to do every single day. You won't know you are you until you die.  Each life you will fell hatred, regret, love, loss, death, happiness, forgive and forget." She paused, I thinking letting me absorb all of this. "These...experiences will and can make you feel you've lived over a hundred years when in reality you've maybe lived ten minutes in the real world.