18

Aubrey.

After what I heard what Alex told me, I wanted to kill Eric. I wanted him to pay for all the years of suffering. I wouldn't even care, if they all died. Should I? They ruined so much for me.

"I'm going to kill him!" I growled at Alex.

Alex was about to say something, but it was too late, I was already out of the car, running up those steps, and right to Eric's door. I didn't care to knock I kicked down the door, and was met at a startled Eric. I walked to his desk, and punched him squared in the nose. I wasn't done, and when I was done, he was going to be purple and black.

I punched him again, but in his eyes, his mouth, ripping open his lips. I picked him up, slamming him into the wall. I looked at him, he was scared and confused. I had one last move. I kicked him in the family jewels, bringing it up kicking him in the stomach and the jaw.

I watched him as he huddle in a ball, gasping for arm, than spitting out a pool of blood.

"I have one word, Haley." I told him. He looked more confused.

“the pack slave?” he asked, with a dumb look on his face.

"SHE ISN'T A PACK SLAVE! YOU FUCKING MORON, SHE IS A GIRL! HOW DARE YOU PUT YOUR HANDS ON A WOMEN! DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER? PROBALLY NOT, YOU WEREN'T EVEN THINKING WE'RE YOU?" I yelled at him, he flinched,” CAN’T YOU DO ANY"The pack slave?" he asked.

THING FOR YOUR SELF? OR ARE YOU ALL ALWAYS SELFISH?"

"I'm sorry" was all he could say.

"Sorry? Sorry doesn't cut it! You had a chance to help yourself, to help your pack but nope, you didn't. You don't know anything about her, and you toke advantage of her vulnerability." I told him. "How could you!"

I felt someone pull me off of him. I look behind, it toke Alex, Jason, Blue, James and Cole to rip me off. I gave Eric one last look of disgust, and walked out of the room.

I felt someone touch me shoulder, I was about to kill who ever it was, I’m am not in the mood. But the person gave me a hug. I smelt. It was Cole. Cole picked me up bridal style, and carried me to our room, as we got closer, I started crying as the memories of my childhood: abuse, bulling, my parents death, came back to me.

Finally Cole clamed me down, “We should make them pay, him pay.” Cole said angrily.

“How” I whispered.

“According to the Werewolf laws, it’s illegal to abuse any of your pack members, it’s also illegal to treat them as a pack slave…” he answered, ‘The consequences can be as severe Capital offence or the Alpha, Beta, and Third-in-Command, can lose their titles.

All I could say was, “Let’s make them pay!” I whispered, my mind becoming more dark then before.

A/N: I haven't been able to update in a REALLY long time. I very sorry for this. Te area and location, we aren't able to get internet...So I am at my aunt's house for a 'til Friday, so I'm going to do my best to write as much as I can.

                                                                                               - BaconLove1414