3

Five girls threw them selves at me, I just stand there,  like a twig. I mouth out to Alex, "HELP ME!" my savor, all he does is shake his head no. After that hug...

"Oh Hi, I'm Julia. Jason's mate." she says, she's very beautiful, tan, beautiful brunette hair with red highlights. She wore a salmon pink tank top, and blue shorts, that had pink, dark blue and white flowers.

"I'm Blue, James mate." he says, and blushes, it's so cute. He has black, spiked hair, with baby blue eyes. He's tan, with a royal blue V shaped shirt,, and a pair of black jeans and convers.

"Hi. I-I-I'm Aubrey..." I trembled.

"Aw, there is nothing to be scared of...besides, LET'S GO SHOPPING!!!" He yells out. All the girls scream and run up to there rooms, to grab their shoes and purses.

I turn to Alex, "What have I got myself into?"

"Shopping" He smiled at me, "It's what most girls do..."

I ignore the second comment, "Do I have to?"

"Yea. They don't take a no. Plus, you need a dress for tonight."

"What's tonight?" I ask.

"It's just for you to join this pack."

"Oh" I said. Stupid.

"I got no money..." I truthly told him, I used the last bit of my money on food.

"That's alright, here use this." he says, and hands out his credit card.

"No I can't..." I whisper out.

"I want you, too." he says. Before I can even say another word, I'm drqgged to a total shopping spree, with Alex's card.

***Eric's POV This morning...

I awoke up to seeing Jasmine, Aubrey's sister in my bed...man that must of been one crazy party, after the pack meeting about Aubrey kicked out, I didn't actually tell them she was my mate, but I just lied to them.

After a couple of drinks...everything is blurry.

"Good Morning" I said as she stirred..

"I have decided to make you my Luna." I tell her, she's the one! My wolf growls, but I ignore it.

"You've always known that, haven't you?" she purrs in my ear.

"Now your sister thought I was her mate. But honestly, you deserve to be my mate, my Luna...Our Luna, this pack's Luna." I said.

"My wolf is purring inside." she purrs, again, in my ear.

"Mine, too." I lied to her, then and there I marked her, we had are new Luna, and Aubrey is in pain.Muahahahhaha!

Aubrey's POV

I walk with the girls, slowly, when I was at my old pack, I would just get their old clothes...they were never really pretty, but they were better than nothing. One time, I went out and bought a beautiful dress, but some of the girls got jealous, reported it to Alpha, and I ggot another beating. My beautiful dress, was now just rags.

When we went to a store, they would pick something, and I would just nod my head.

I watch the girls try on clothes, we finally stopped in this store that just a dress store. Blue gasped, and we all looked at him.

"I have just found the perfect dress for you A." Blue gasped again, yes I haven't been, in this pack for 24 hours and I already ad nicknames. I shly walk over to him, the dress is stunning, is an emerald sparkling sequins following a tight fitting skirt with it, then this black flow in the back. The zipper was on the sides with this hook thing.

"I-I-I couldn't wear that, it's to beautiful, and I'm too ugly...It wouldn't fit!" I muttered at him. Taking an interest in to the floor. Blue gasps, he goes to huge me, and like before I flinch, I put my hands up to protect myself, but instead of stopping, he fold me in this warm embrace, it felt amazing, like something I have never felt in years.

"Don't you ever think you ate ugly, don't ever have someone tell you otherwise, you are beautiful, and this dress is going to look stunning on you." He hands me the dress. As I go off to change...the names, the hate ridge of my pack, fades away, a new me unfolds, I walk out here, as a new person.

After shopping, we go back home. The word sounds so unfamiliar to me, but it feels warm on my tongue. The boys, made me the best room ever. My room, had purple walls with light blue borders, there was a 40 foot painting of a beautiful lake, with white sand. On the other wall had a picture of a gold fish, bit it was one on those gold fish with the bulge out checks, kind of like a hamster. In the bathroom had a gigantic Jacuzzi tub, and right next to it was a huge rain shower. I gasped at the sight of it. My bed, was no other bed, it was a canopy bed, hooked in to the wall!!! The theme of it was Siberian Tiger comforter set. It was so beautiful.

I turned back to them.. there expressions.

"Do you like it?" they asked.

"No" I teased, the frowned (which just broke my heart). "I LOVE IT!" I basically scream. I run up and give my new group of friends...a big group hug.