20

Aubrey

I woke up early this morning. My eyes red and sore from the constant crying. I couldn't help it he brought back bad memories, why is it that bad memories mask the good one. Most of my memories are bad but...I want to say that the good memories just mask the monster in the closet. But really that monster is just waiting for the good the show weakness, and show it's true colors.

I looked over my beautiful mate, looking at every line, curve, and skin I could see. I raised my eyebrows as my eyes started at his abs...It made want to just- WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING.

Ending the crazy thought in my mind I looked away. Looking at the clock right on the night stand...Which according to it was 5:00 am. My eye lids felt heavier as I went back to sleep.

I snuggled closer into Cole...

I awoke layer feeling cold, looking over my shoulder I noticed that Cole wasn't their.What time is it? I asked my self. Looking at the clock it read 10:00am. SHIT. It's. Already. 10. I was supose to wake up at 6 for training. I sprang out of my bed.

I quickly through on a lime green and black sports bra and a pair of black Nike shorts. I hurried out of the door with my shoes and socks on. When I finally reached the training Cole, Alex, and Jason were training. Which was becoming quite funny since evey body was leasing up and Alex and Jason were fixing there posture or the way the through a punch.

"Are you just going to watch or what " Alex asked, fixing this girl's stance.

"Um...well it is kind of interesting. Re lax the forbear you're going to give your self wrinkles." I told him.

"Fine if you're such a 'pro' at training the come up and train." Alex challenged.

"Fine." I told him the rest of the groups groaned knowingly I was going to make it hard. "120 laps around the territory without using your wolf."

"Why?" Coming from Cason.

"Because it will increase your human body...and because I said so." I answered. They groaned, bit ran.

"Aubrey can I talk to you?" I turned around Cole,, looking in to his eyes I knew this was serious.

"Of course." I walked towards him, grabbing his waist in to a hug. He pecked the top of my forehead and walked towards the bench. I toke a look at the runners as most of them have haven up and their not even halfway. This is going to take forever to train.

"I...I called in Elder Cann." Cole said, "and I told him what has happened here..."

I was out of words...what was going to happen to this pack? "About the abuse ?" I asked to make sure we were on the same track.

"Yes." He whispered,"he's going to be here around noon..."

"What going to happen? Does anybody else know?" I asked.

He nodded his head "Only you, me, Alex, and Haley."

For a second I forgot who Haley is, forgetting that was our new found Luna.

"Eric will get what he deserves." Cole growled out.

I stayed silent not sure how to react or how to speak.

Cole cup his hands around my face, "We will get through this...together." he kissed me on the lips, the kind of kiss when you miss someone, the kiss was sweet and tender. I kissed him back the same lust. We broke the kiss saving it for...later.

A/N : sorry this is so late I promise I will right more for you guys...or dudes...girls...people who like to read