15

We quickly entered in to the Pack Hospital, it was a disaster. There were doctors, rushing patients in to surgery rooms, people in the waiting room drinking coffee trying to kee their mind busy waiting for the doctor to tell them the news, bad or good.

I walked up to the receptionist, "How may I help you?" she asked in a depressed voice, she was about in her twenties, she was in a light pink the color of the little pink baby blankets.

"Um...I looking for Cole Kimpler, I'm his mate." I told her. She winces over his name. She goes on her computer, typing and clicking.

"Cole Kimpler is in room...319." She informed me, "But he's in surgery, so your going have to wait a little while."

In surgery? I walk in to the pack waiting room.A doctor came out and yelled out for a women's name. A women came up with three children a little girl about five and two twin boys about seven or eight. She nodded her head with the doctor and followed him. There were three seats open, I quickly took it, Alex sitting next to me.

"Is Cameron alright?" I asked Alex.

"Yea. You want to know something?" He asked.

"Sure." I said.

"Before you did your Moon Goddess daughter thing. Your dog Sexy, she comes out of no where and starts grabbing that rouge, and she just starts riping him up like he is one of her squeaky chewy toys. Cameron got out of the rouges grasps, and ran to Blue at the same time. Some how she knew when to stop when you killed all of the rouges in half a second." he tells me.

"My dog, Sexy. We're talking about the same dog?" I asked him.

"Yep. She's protective." He told me, patting my knee.

"Mrs. Kimbler!" a man yells out, the doctor. A couple of people stir at the sound of an elder. I ignore all of the glares.

Before I could ask anything. "He's alright, we just had to stitch up his leg. We gave him medicine during the surgery for to sleep. He should be able be up in the morning and if everything is good we can discharge him in the early afternoon." He said, showing off a big smile, for his elder.

Thank You. Could I see him?" I asked him, he glared at Alex, "He's my brother. I explained. The doctor shakes his head in approval. We followed him to room 319. When we entered I almost cried. Cole was hooked up to wires and tubes. He had his leg on a pillow for support.

His eyes were closed shut...He looked so peaceful. I quickly grabbed a large white chair, and dragged it to Cole. Taking his hand and putting it in mine. He face was slightly bruised and his leg was bandaged up. The door clicked shut Alex dragged his chair right next to me. Then the first tear, in years comes through. Then another. Then another, by now they were gushing out. Alex was rubbing circles on my back, cooing things on my ear saying things like, "It's going to be alright." and "Everything will be alright."

I heard the door open, I instantly knew who it was. Eric. I stood up fast, I was angry. It was his fault that we had to be here. If he just trained his pack, like a good alpha, like Alex. And an actual strong group. Then we wouldn't have to be here. Cole and I could be home, maybe fully mated, maybe I would be having my first child, Cole's.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT! I yelled at him, pointing my finger at him. "THIS IS YOUR FAULT, IF YOU WOULD JUST TRAIN YOUR PACK LIKE A GOOD ALPHA, THEN MAYBE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE THIS HUGE ROUGE PROBLEM. BUT NOPE YOU JUST HAD TO BE A LAZY ASS, SON OF A BITCH, SHIT FACE ALPHA, THAT HAS TO RUIN EVERYTHING GOOD IN THIS WORLD." I said as I went of on him. I kept on yelling at him "IT's YOUR FAULT! IT'S A MIRACLE THAT THIS PACK IS STILL TOGETHER AND ALIVE. OR MADE THIS FAR. YOU KNOW THE ONLY REASON I CAME BACK WAS BECAUSE OF THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN!" I yelled at him, "IT'S YOUR FAULT!" I kept on yelling at him, in till my voice became horse, I crawled into a corner, I cried my eyes out. I heard the door open and shut, the air shifted. I looked at the clock it was past ten. My eyes were red and puffy. I walked toward Cole's bed. I got in the covers, and turned off the lights (they were a button on the side of the bed, kind of like the nurse button.). I leaned my head on to Cole's chest, and as Cole does to me every night, I put my arm around him protectively.