5

3 years later***

I'm having an arm wrestling with Alex. Since I've been here, I've been here, I've lost all of the weight plus a eight pack! What! Yeah, Blue busted my Ass with training, not I'm the best fighter here. Alex hasn't found his mate yet. And I'm dating an Elder! What?! How can that be, well, you remember Cole, well, he wasn't just any werewolf, he's an Elder! When I met him, I didn't know that, in till he pulled me aside at that time he was an Elder in training, today, is when he is going to be an Elder, I got to the mall to find my dress. I'm only going to bring Blue...Julia has two children Luke and Samantha, actually, when I got here, she was already prego. But she didn't know in till a month after being here. I gave them the idea to name the boy Luke...

FLASHBACK***

We are eating breakfast when Julia breaks the silence, "I'm pregnant" she blurts out. Everybody's mouth's drops, a couple people who were getting seconds, dropped their plates, and their cups fell out of their hands.

"Are you serious!?" Jason asks. She nods her head.

"I'm going to be a dad!" he yelled out,, everyone cheered for their Third-in-Command.

"If it's a boy you should name it Luke." I blurted out.

"Luke?"

"Yeah, well Jason you can be like 'Luke I'm your father!" and Julia you be like 'Luke I'm your mother!" then a baby peaks out off your womb and is all like, 'Luke I'm your brother'" I explained, trying to kepp me laughter a cool.

They all laugh Julia a little bit to mucch cause than she blurts out, "I just peed myself!" we were all in a fit of laughter!

END OF FLASHBACK***

I put my all in a grunt, and won the match, "HA HA HA ALPHA, I WON, I'M THE CHAMPION I BET YOU ASS!" I yelled out. He gave me fifty bucks, that's how much he bet that he couldn't bet me.

"BLUE" I yelled out. Blue came running with Cameron. Blue and James adopted her. A Beta in another pack had a fling with some chick, got her pregnant and they both didn't want her, so Blue and James adopted her. She was the most cutest thing ever seen! She has beautiful black curly hair, and bright green/blue eyes. Today they put her in little nows in her hair and a cute pink dress, she was about five, the same age as Luke and Samantha

"Are you ready to go shopping?" I asked.

"Tots." he said. I laughed, at that moment Cole came in and gave me a kiss. It was sweet and loving.

"Hey, sweets, were you going?" he asks.

"Shopping." I said.

"Need some cash?" he asked.

"Nope, Alex bet that I couldn't bet him in some arm wrestling...long story short, I won!" I squealed out.

He laughs, and gives me another heart warming kiss. Blue comes back with his man purse. "You ready?"

"Yea." I give Cole a quick peck and head out.

"Drive safe!!" he yells out.

"I will, don't you worry." I yelled out. blowing him a kiss.