8

I slipped on the bra, the dress, and my undies (yes, I call them undies), and my shorts? Why do I need shorts anyway?

I turn back to the mirror, once I my eyes see the mirror. That Blue and Cole are holding but, I let out a quick yelp. I look deeper in to the mirror. Behind me were gigantic wings! 

They were white when coming to the tips they made made this light blue color growing darker as it got to the tips, when they reached the tips the tips were a dark grey and black.

I gasped. My skin got tanner.

My eyes...they were a different story. They were a combination of yellow, green, a light blue, a darker blue, red, purple, and a dark earthy green...it was every kind of wold could possibly have.

I touched my skin, it felt softer, like a new born baby's bottom...

My hair was the same, the highlights were enhanced, they looked brighter, more natural. The biggest difference of my hair was that there was a feather in my hair, it looked like it was attached to my scalp, it was the same length of each string of my hair.

I didn't notice my mark, in till, Cole came u to me. He was memorized by my neck, but why? Look at your mark dumb ass! She howled at me. I stopped what I was doing when I saw my mark. It was the image of two wolves, mine and his. Surrounded by feathers, the two wolves were in front of a gigantic moon.

"What is this?" I asked, questioning about my new body, "what am I?" I asked, looking at Cole.

"I don't know..." Cole anwsered.

"Are we still going to Black Rose pack?" I wimpered, giving Alex my best puppy face, begging not to go.

"We are still going Aubrey. We have to help, there are women and children in danger." He argued with.me. And he was right. I need to take my pride, and past behind me. Be the bigger person. There are people needing help, and I was just thinking about my self.

"You're right, Alpha." I sincerely said, bowing my head.

"So do you think you can change back to your human form" Blue asked.

"I don't know" I whispered out. I started imaging my human self. I felt something going in to my back, like something is going back to place, kind of when I shift to my wolf then back to my human.

"Hey, I-" I saw black dots dancing in my face causing my eyes to fall, going in to a heavy dark sleep.

A/N: So how was this?

Vote

Comment

Thank you for reading this, and keeping up with this, my first story.  I appreciate.