12

So I just want to thank you guys for commenting this...Especially the ones that are like saying it's awesome and please update more, it just fills my heart up with joy and I'm loving it!

I want to shout out to:

Miyauziong

Cuddles5337

Supreme_Cutness

Rosemaryfakasiieiki

Kiki167175

So, for your awesome comments and support. I'm going to some how contribute you to this. It might be in this chapter or the next...We'll just have to see.

***Aubrey

" congratulations big brother, you've figured out who I am. " I said, giving him a smirk.

I thought he was going to fall to his knees, and beg for me to forgive him for being a crappy brother, for breaking daddy's promise to take care of me. But nope he lunged at me, his wolves eyes were black.

He lunged at me trying to knock me down. A new voice told me to fly, I could...I could bring him up in till there was a height where if I dropped him, he would burst like dropping an watermelon from a tall building....But nope, I'm not going to be a coward. He turned in to his coper colored wolf...You think, with mom's white wolf and dad's black wolf, he would be either of the couple. But he wasn't. I guess their was some kind of mix up family gene pool.

Where was I? Oh yeah! He lunged at me, trying to knock me down. He turned in to his copper wolf, I swiftly grabbed him by the neck, I threw him on the ground, still holding his neck. I grabbed him as if he was a Frisbee and weighed more that a feather. Their was a couple of gasps, and murmurs.

"Don't you ever attack me again, or I will kill you. I use to be that shy, scared, weak girl, so easy to break....But now I'm strong, stronger than you even understand...Brother. Or should I even call you that?" I spit in his face.

"I knew you killed mom and dad...but that doesn't mean you had to try killing Eric and me!" he growled at me.

"What!" I growled at him, I was getting tired of this shit. I now that he blames me for the death of are parents...I didn't 'kill' my parents but not the alpha or my brother. I heard Cole growl softly, I reacted by putting my hand in Cole's hand rubbing circles in his hands.

"Yeah, you fucking murder! You already killed our parents. It doesn't mean that you have to try killing me, and your family!"

"For one, you know for more than a fact that, I didn't kill our parents that it was a rouge attack. I never tried to kill the fucking alpha's son and you! You attacked me first...So it's self defense." I argued with him.

"What do you mean?" he asked me he was totally confused, so was I.

I helped him up, before asking him, "What do you mean tried to kill the alpha's son?"

"Well, that day, when you left, your smell was...distant. We came home to the kitchen being a wreck! Eric than told us that in a pack meeting that, when we left, he said, that you accused him of being your mate, when he denied it you tried killing him." he explained to me...

That little shit! It's bad enough that he had to ruin my childhood, now this! And I wasn't even here! I was beyond pissed, Cole's arm, wrapped around my waist tighter, more secure, he kissed the top of my forehead, I instantly felt half half as calm as before, but I was still pissed.

"You little shit!" I said, turning to Eric. "You little shit! Do you have to fuck up everything! Oh let's not fucking forget this fucking pack, and your fucking father!" I yelled, dropping a lot of F-bombs.

"Do not disgrace my father!" Eric yelled in my face. He glared at Cole, "And get your hands off of my mate!" he growled at Cole, ok now I've had enough.

"Look dip shit. He's my mate, you rejected me...You know I'm actually fucking thankful that you rejected me. Because you don't deserve me. You and Jasmine are perfect for each other! At least I got a loving, kind, brave hearted, man in my life. And I'm happy. So fuck you and FUCK this damn pack." I started walking away, when I heard my brother's voice...

"It's all a lie?" he asked, talking about the lie that Eric's lie for the last three years ago.

"Yes" I answered him.

He turned to Eric. "Is that why you started screaming? Your hand went across the chest screaming in pain." Eric didn't say anything to ashamed at this stupid mess that he put him self up to, this man was really trying to make me dig a 6 feet deep hole... I don't know how this pack survived.

"What do you mean?" I asked Bean.

"Yesterday, when I was doing some pack work, Eric started screaming, the only thing I could think of was to call the pack doctor. He mind linked it to Eric but not to me...Aubrey did...did you get marked? he asked me.

I nod my head, "What he was felling was what I felt," Eric looked at me confused, "the mate bond, when you mated with Jasmine, I felt that pain. I felt the pain of the mate bond breaking...It was the next morning of being kicked out, I had passed out from last night... I woke up to these guys, I shifted, told them everything...I started to fell this pain in my chest it spread. I was told it was from you marking and mating another women at the same time." Their was a sliver of pleasure, from being able to cause pain to the person who has always caused me pain, since I remembered.

Their was a small tint of guilt in my brother's eyes...but none of Eric's. I felt my wolf, crawl in a tight ball but only to be by Jack's comforting her.

"Well, as you know Aubrey, there are four levels, I have made room for the pack members to stay at level three and level four, with it's own play room, game room, kitchen...and everything else you need..." he said, breaking the small silence, and handed me a clipboard with everyone's name on it... What the hell just happen? He's acting like nothing major just happen like everything that happed disappeared in thin air."Also on the door it has an erasable board,.where you can ut your name on it..." he said. The whole pack when pack to level one and level two, while I spent two hours getting everybody in a room.

Finally Cole and I got to our rooms. We were exhausted! It wad around ten, usually we don't got at this time, a litter later to watch Cheasly Lately (Which by the way...love that show!). We got in our Pjs. Mine consited on long yellow Spongebob Squarepants pants, and a t-short. Cole, yum, was just wearing a pair of man boxers. Yum...Just Yum.

The last thin I remember was Sexy, jumping on the bed to go to sleep, and consumed by darkness, with my head on Cole's chest, and his arm protectively around me, I just felt completely safe in his arms. Like everything bad in this cruel world.Gone.

Vote

Comment

Will right more!

So I got a question for you guys, if you are the list that I had, to thank my voters and the people that commented really nice things. If you have a charter already made u, please message me so I can make your character, the back ground and have it fit in mu story!

Good Night!-Finished this for y'all 1:30 pm!