22

After training, I went into the pack house. I walke in the kitchen, grabbing a yellow delish apple. I toke a bite.  Nex thing I know Jessica walks in, my sister. She gives me a disgusted  look.

"Why do you hate me so much? Why? What have I ever done to you?" I asked her.

"You were born, mom and daddy never loved me as much as they ever loved you...You were different. And know i know why. You were the only child out the three of us to get mom's powers. But why?" she asked. The hint of hate and remorse glitched in her eyes.

"Why do you believe that you weren't loved?" I asked her, trying to crack her.

She shrugged her shoulders. "If anyone, it was me who wasn't loved...Yeah, mom and dad did...but HOW ABOUT YOU AND BEAN, YOU GUYS NEVER STOOD UP FOR ME! YOU GUYS JOINED IN THE 'FUN'. Beating me up, calling me names, blaiming me for the death of our parents. You guys know that it was a rouge attack. Why would I kill my own parents! I was six yoy-you-YOU FUCKING BITCH! If anything you ruined my life!" I yelled at her, tears streamed down my face. I walked out..more like ran.

I quickly got to the forest, I striped out of clothes. I grabed my clothes in my mouth. I shifted in my half black, half white wolf. I waved my head in the wind as I ran faster and faster. I felt more free, less streased. I stopped by a small pond to get a sip of water. When my ears percked up hearing the bushes rustle.

I creeped up, closer to the bush. Why am I scarried? It's probally just a animal or something. I jumped over the bush. I looked around nothing? Confused, I  'bout jumped back over the bush then I heard a tiny cry. I quicly shifted back, and put my clothes back on.  A little pink blanket caught my attention.

 I walked closer, she was in front of a oak tree. She had beautiful plump cheeks, dark black hair, and emerald green eyes. I slowly got closer to her. Picking her up, a little slip of paper fell under neath her, holding her closer to my chest. I bent dow picking up the slip of paper.

Love her. - Maxine.