Rejected & Kicked Out

I woke up early, and got dressed in a pair off black faded blue skinny jeans with a light pink shirt, that looked great in my skin tone...like anyone would notice...'cause, I'm the pack's Omega. They made me that, because I'm blamed for the death of my parents.

***Flash back***

My parent's and I were right by the beautiful lake. Everyone was inn the pack house, including Jasmine and Bean, my siblings. Except for us we were having a picnic, me and my parents . We had everything, the red and white checkered, and the wooden basket filled with peanut butter jelly sandwich.. When all of a sudden a huge grey wolf, and a red fur wolf, come out of the woods.. I drop, my sandwich screaming, in fear, tears running down the side of my cheek.

Before I knew it mommy and daddy were switching in to there wolfs, mom was a beautiful white wolf, her fur sparkled in the sun, she also had bright blue eyes, with a golden circle around them, and purple specks in her eyes. Dad's wolf was slightly bigger than mom's but, not by a whole lot, it was a black dimand coat, but with golden 24 carat gold eyes, with blue speaks, and a purple circle around them

The grey wolf growls out looking in to my eyes, "I want her".

"No." Daddy growls back in a much rougher voice.

The red wolf, than, jumps in dad's back, biting hard on dad's back hind leg. Dad howls in pain, but keeps on fighting. Dad throws, him back in to a tree, biting in to his neck, and ripping it off. Mom fighting the grey one, when mom, stumbles back and trips her head, hit's a rock, her eyes, slowly closing. I run my mom, pick up her beautiful white furred head, on to my lap. I start hugging her, tears flowing on my eyes, to her fur.

"RUN AUBREY!" he, my dad, yells at, me. "HIDE, I GOT MOM. Don't worry, she'll be fine...' he promises me.

I run with all my might, to my hide out. Only we know, the cave. Wen dad and I were younger, we found this beautiful cave. Inside of the cave, were different shapes of crystal and stones, and a beautiful waterfall, he told me this place was special, and if we ever were in trouble to run here. Once I got there, I ran all the way to the back, and hid behind the the cave's waterfall, turning off my sent.. All of a sudden the red wolf was in the cave, I hold my breath, she sniffed the whole cave, even the cave, then left.

Then I heard Alpha George and the pack yelling my name. I carefully got out of the beautiful cave, but went to the other exit so they didn't find the cave, I came out right out of the tunnel, in to a long log, connected to it. As I came out, I saw them heading to the lake. I quickly ran to them, as I got there, everyone turned to me, daddy and mommy were in a puddle of their own blood. I screamed, the alpha ran towards me and hit me, across the face very hard.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT. IT'S YOUR FAULT WHY THEY ARE DEAD. MY BEST FRIEND. MY BETA. MY BEST FIGHTER. AND HIS MATE ARE DEAD. BECAUSE OF YOU. WHERE WERE YOU?JUST WENT TO HIDE, IF YOU RAN TO THE PACK HOUSE THEY MIGHT HAVE HAD SURVIVED." He yelled, at me, his eyes turning black very fast. The pack nodded their heads, then I got the worst and first beating. My loving pack, turned evil and cruel. My very protective brother, Bean, came and punched me so hard, in the jaw, that it cracked, then kicked me hard in my stomach. My sister, Jasmine, on the other hand, toke her hands, grabbed my left leg,, and swiftly cracked it. I screamed in pain and passed out

***end of flash back + 10 yrs later***