14

A/N: So I'm reading your guys comments, and I got to say...Thank you! Also, I can't believe I'm in the 2,000 reads!  Holy Shit! That fells amazing!

Aubrey's POV

I watched as Cole turned in to his gray colored fur. A rouge toke his chance, and jumped on Cole, biting in to his leg. Cole howled in pain, I grabbed the rouge, snapping his neck, in my hands, letting him drop to the ground. I heard Cameron cry out loud, Blue and James were being hold down by rouges. The rouge that was holding Cameron, looked at me and snickered, he reminded me if Jeeper Creepers. He hold her by the waist, Cameron was shouting. and crying. I have had enough of this, there were more children screaming.

The rouge, Jeepers Creepers, had a wide evil grin, "I'm going to have fun with her." he chuckles out.

Blue yells out, "NO!", with. tears.

I felt my skin got hot, I looked at my skin...It was glowing. I felt something on my back, and Nitika come threw my body, she was taking over, I didn't know what was happening,, I felt my feet leave the ground, and my head tilt up to the sky. I closed my eyes, the last thing I heard was, Rouges die! I heard Nitika said. As the last of the words were sent, I felt energy pass through me and back. I felt my body fall, I was out of energy...Open your eyes! Nitika yelled at me. I opened my eyes, I turned through the air. I let open my wings before I hit the ground. The wind carried me higher, I flipped, with the wind in my hair. I landed sleepily, before my knees collapsed, In felt Alex pick me up. But quickly put me down.

"How did you do that?" Alex asked. I looked at my skin as the last of the glow fades off, "My mom is...the Moon Goddess's daughter." I whispered for only me and him to hear, I heard him hold his breath. He touched my skin, but flinched, and pulled away quickly, "Your hot" he said.

I smirked,"I know"

"No I didn't mean that...I mean that your skin is hot" he said..

"So I'm not hot?" I whimpered.

"N-N-No your hot, I just m-" he stuttered.

I smile, "I know what you mean alpha." at that moment I looked out on the field, I gasped. Did I do that? There was body's of rouges, only rouges, they were...burnt. The smell of the burnt smell of fur and skin, made my nose scrunch up, my Goddess, sometimes I hate having Warewolf super nose. They were still in wolf form, their mouths were gasping up in the sky, some of them, they had their back arched, it looked like they were burnt from inside.

"Did I do that?" I asked Alex, "Where's Cole?"

He nodded his head, "Cole is in the pack hospital."

"Will you take me there?" I asked Alex, he nods his head. He picks me up bridal style, he was heading over to the pack hospital, when he turned around they were here my old pack.

"What the Hell was that!" Eric growled.

"Saving your asses." I growled back at Eric. I didn't have time for this I needed to see Cole.

"I know that. Thank you. But how?" he said. I was stunned. He just said 'Thank you'.

"What?" I whispered.

"Thank you.." he said.

"Your welcome," I said awkwardly, "I got to see my mate." I said.

"Piggy back ride?" Alex asked.

"Yes please." I told him, getting on his back.