16

A/N: So how is this? I know I've been reading your guys comments, but I would love to know what each of you would like to get from this. I going to create a email, for myself to reach you.

I woke up to the sun in my eyes. "Damn you sun!" I growled. I heard Cole's soft snores. I quickly out off the covers, I had to pee. Before I went, I gave him a kiss on the forehead. I quickly scampered to the bathroom. I quickly redid my make up and fixed my hair. I got out, and sat on the chairs again. I kissed Cole's cheek. I prayed that he would wake up soon, I miss him so much. I grabbed his hand, and laid my head on the bed my head on the bed.

I heard the door open, I looked up to see Alex, Blue, Jason, Julia, and James. I laughed softly at them, Alex was carrying like five dozen boxes of doughnuts from Krispy Kreme. Blue and Jason were carrying a couple of paper cups filled with coffee.

"What the Hell?" I asked them.

"We got doughnuts." Alex said.  My mouth water at the sound of doughnuts, probably besides the fact I didn't eat anything last night. I just wasn't in the mood. My stomach felt nodded up.

"They're also hot and fresh." Jason said.

"Oh. Yum!" I said, I was about to get up when I heard a moan, "Aubrey?"...Cole.

"Cole!" I yelled. I got out of my chair, and almost probably hugged him to death.

"Aubrey!" He gasped. I felt something wet on my face.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked, I gave him a confused look. He toke his thumb, and pushed a way the wetness. Tears. I wrapped my hand around his,  I toke my other, grabbed a tissue, and dried my face.

"Shh. It's ok." he cooed to me.  "Where am I?" he asked.

"The Pack Hospital." I told him.

"Do I smell doughnuts?" he asked.

I laughed at him, "Yea, the gang got them. Their hot and fresh. You want some." I knew he wouldn't just eat one.

"Sure." he said, I went over the the boxes and picked out mine and his favorite, glazed doughnuts with raspberry jam in it. I handed it to him, I watched him as him ate it all in one bite. I laughed at him.

"What?" He asked smiling.

"Oh, nothing." I said, "It's just you got some raspberry jam on your face." I lied.

"Where?" he asked.

"Right here." I said, as I leaned down and gave him a possessive kiss. When the kiss broke he had the biggest grin.

"There wasn't any jam on my face were there?" he asked, still smiling.

"Caught me read handed." I chuckled at him.

"GET A ROOM!" Julia yells.

"What does it look like were in?" I told her, laughing beside Cole, eating another doughnut, this time a chocolate glaze.

"Well..Don't tell me your going to have sex in the hospital." she said at the doctor came in.

"Please, don't have sex in this hospital." He said,"We all share these beds, just wait till you get home."

I laughed at Julia as her face bright red. We all start laughing except for the doctor, he was shaking his head at our nonsense.

How was that?