21

It was as if my mind went blank. I...how to I react to this...to something like this do ignore and let them get what they deserve. I need time to think. I looked up at Cole's eyes trying ti think how to l..talk I guess that failed.

I opened my mouth trying to start a conservation with him...but how do you talk to some who is just dumping this kind of news on you? Before I could say something everybody came back from the run was out of breath.

"I know its a lot to...dump this on you... but understand this is the right thing to do." Cole told me, "Let's do something fun."

I smiled at the thought of doing something fun with him..."Sure, it's a date." I kissed him.

"Be ready at 5?" He asked. I nodded and got back to work on training.

***Eric

I watched as she kissed him. How could she? She's suppose to be mine!

'Maybe. I don't know actually accepted her as your mate three years ago then we wouldn't have this problem! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! WE HAVE NOTHING! IF YOU DON'T GET HER BACK THEN...' my wolf growled at me.

'What! What will you do?' I growled/asked him.

...'I WILL LEAVE YOUR BODY! WHICH WILL MAKE YOU AS WEAK AS A HUMAN AND STRIP YOUR ALPHA POWER! YOU'LL BE AS POWERLESS AS A HUMAN!' my breath went hitched as he threatened me. 'YOU HAVE A MONTH TO GET HER BACK OR YOU FIND SOMEONE WHO I LIKE AND RESPECT!"

My heartfelt like it was going to burst beating over a hundred beats.

A/N: I know this short...but I just want the date on one whole chapter.