2

Alpha Eric

As I drive to school, my wolf is arguing to me about are little mishap.

Let me go you loser, mate needs our help, My wolf yells at me.

No we don't need her. I can find a better Luna than her, I growl at him.

You'll regret this! He yells.

I snicker at him, Yeah right.

After school, as I'm driving home all of the cars are already parked there every one of them. I walk in like no business, Aubrey's gone. I do a happy dance inside of my head. As I walk into the kitchen I see, it as it was this morning.  I thought I told her to clean this place up!

***AUBREY***

I finally broke from my pack a couple of hours ago. It was already

turning to night, and I was so tired, I was surprised that I survived this much, I didn't have any skills, no way to protect me. All I had were. few changes of clothes,  couple of cans off food, and mom's necklace. It was a flower shaped crest, in the middle was a pink pearl, and around were shiny glistening dimands.

But I was so tired, I didn't care where I am I just want to sleep. I lay down, in front of a huge oak tree. My eyes quickly falling asleep, but where my dreams were happy, they are know full of hate and sadness, my dreams contain the horrible rejection.

All of a sudden I hear a twig crack, I wake up, to it being sunny, how long have I'd been sleeping? I look up to see, three wolfs. The alpha, is dark black wolf, the second one, the beta is a mixture of black, brown and white, And the third one, the third in command, is just a plain blonde wolf, but has white ears, chest and a white tip of his tails...Yeah you heard me... he had two tails!

"Shift" He says saying in his Alpha voice.

" I don't know how." I whimper out.

"Just think about your human." he explains in a duh voice.

I think about my human, I think about each little thing on my body, to the smallest cell, to the curls in my hair. I felt my bones go back in place, at the same time as I went behind a tree.

The bruises still there, the shift must of made them break out more, but unfortunately I didn't have something to cover them up, I quickly put on a pair of zebra print shorts, that came below my hips and a purple top, all of my buries showing.

We all shift, I come out to three handsome guys. The alpha, has midnight dark hair, beautiful blue eyes, and a very tan, six pack body. Beta has rich brunette hair, with the same body type as the alpha, and the Third-in-Command, has blonde hair, and emerald green eyes, with the same body type as all three of them.

"What are you doing in my pack." he demands. I sit on a fallen tree, my whole got shaking and jittery.

I shudder at the tone of his voice, "I-I-I didn't know I was crossing in to someone's pack..." I told him, my voice trembling. "What pack is this?" I ask.

"The Black Rose Pack." he explains, to me. I pale at the sound of the pack, everybody does who aren't i nthe pack, they are the meanest and roughest pack.

"Don't worry, we won't hurt you." he says, trying to calm me down.  But it doesn't help, he sits down next to me, I scoot closer to the part of the fallen tree where the roots came up, biting on my nails. "What pack are you from? Why did you leave? What are these bruises from?"

"My pack is the Black Knight Pack, my parents died in a rouge attack when I was six, my pack, including my older sister and brother...blamed me for their deaths, for ten years they abused me, bullied me, made me there slave, for something didn't do." I said, in gasps, as tears came out of my eyes, I toke. a deep breath, "Y-Y-Yesterday, I found out my mate was the Alpha, after everybody abused me, and left the house...He gave me my own abusive medicine, he rejected me and kicked me out!" I cried out, I felt snot coming out of my nose, I take my sleeve and whip it off. The Alpha sits right next to me, he tries to give me a hug, but out of reflex I put my hands up, to try to protect my self.

I look up into his darking eyes, his anger getting the best of him, He stands up quickly and punched into a tree, his hand looked pretty bad...

I stood up,before, he could hit another tree, I put my hand on his shoulder, "Don't your going to hurt your self..." he slowly, but surely, calmed down. But it didn't help when I started to scream my head off, I felt this heave of pain, in my chest and my heart, it hurt like a bitch!

"Shit! He's mating someone else." someone mumbles.

" It hurts so bad!" I screamed out.

"Shh, I know it does." he says in a calm voice, I realize it the Beta, trying to help me. The pain lingers, my wolf howled in sadness and hurt. I cried into his chest. I finally got a hold of my pain.

"I'm sorry." I whisper out, to the beta, he had me in his arms, I got his shirt freshen with tears.

"Shh It's not your fault...It's you "mate's" fault, because you are beautiful, intelligent, and everything anyone could ask for." he said.

I blushed and turned my head away, I got out of his arms and sat back down on the fallen tree, going as high of an evaluation I could get to.

"Oh where are my manners? I Alexander, but most call me Alex. My Beta, is Jason. And my Third in Command, is James." Alex said, "Do you want to be in our pack?" he asks me.

"Really? Are you sure?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He says.

"Are you sure?" I ask him.

"Yes I am." He says.

"Are you sure your sure?" I ask.

"Yes. Yes" he says.

"Are you sure your sure your s-" before I could finish my sentence...

"Yes. A million times an infinity yes!" he says.

"Yes" I finally say.

"Are you s-" he says, smiling at me.

"Stop! That's my thing!" I back talked at him, I slap my hand over my hand, I've never back talked in my ten years of abuse...Let alone an Alpha!!!!?????

He chuckles at me, "Pony ride.

"Yes please." I say very excitedly. I jump on to his back, "Go!!!" I look right next to me and James and John, are racing next to us. We finally get back to the pack house. We're about to go inside, I get off of his back, I stop before going inside. "What if they don't like me?" I asked.

"They'll love you, plus if they don't like you they will have to go through me first. He says, I nod my head. His hand is on my back. He opens the door to the pack house, when...

A/N: Hahaha I left you there! you're brains are like...!#$%&*()'-+=;:/"?~'!(:$)$;%)!:$;$)#(%(#/$*%*#(%*$%($/$(%*%*%(#)&*%*%*&*&(;%(%(+&(...or if your not most of the cussing type. OH MY GOD, BECKY CAN YOU BELIEVE SHE JUST LEFT US THERE!!!! I'm not to sure on that one...

Vote

Comment!