28

Aubrey

Cole and I are just walking the stairs about to get to our room, when I heard someone scream “HELP! THERE’S SOMETHING WRONG WITH ERIC!!!! SOMEONE MINDLINK THE PACK DOCTOR!” Out of an act of instinct I run my hardest to where I heard the scream came from…Which was Eric’s office. The door was cracked, before I could open the door, I peered in, there was broken glass everywhere. I cracked open the door. I saw Jasmine begging Eric to come back. I walked in towards Jasmine, I was about to ask her what was wrong when I saw Eric, I let out a gasp.

It was horrific, he was super pale, and his eyes were a light blue usually they were a dark brown. Then Cole came running in. “What the hell!”

“Cole call for help.” I told Cole.  

“Already on it.” He told me, mind linking the doctors.

“Jessica! What happened?” I asked her. She was kneeling at Eric. Her face in his lap crying franticly thick black mascara ran down her face.

“I don’t know, he-he was up here drinking when I came up here. I want to cheer him up, and I had some great news for him…so I told him and this happened.” She cried at me.

My heart skipped a beat, “What was the news?” I asked her.

“He-He had thought the bottle and it shattered, before I came up, but when I did…he had a piece of glass at his throat. He wanted to kill himself. So that was when I told him…I was pregnant. Isn’t that great you’re going to be an aunt.” She cried out to me.

I felt numb inside. “Yea.” The pack doctor rushed in. He checked his pulse.

“He’s in shock. We need to rush him in to the pack hospital so we can hook him up to some IVs.” The doctor ordered. A group of men, caring a cot, picked up Eric, laying him on the cot, the rest of the men picked it up and went out of the room.

“Do you know how long he’s going to be in shock?” I asked him.

“Usually a day sometimes a week. It’s different for everybody.” He said, nodding his head. He rushed towards the men carrying Eric.

"Did...Did he try to kil him self?" I asked her.

"I don't know...maybe at first but after i told him I think he couldn't bare to leave his son or daughter." she told me.

I left her, i walked into our room were Cole was waiting for me. I ran in to his arms and pushed my face in his chest. "What do you want to do? Leave?"

"Yes." i told him, "I want to leave forever, never come back...: I told him, I cried what felt like forever in his chest. "But I can't were family, I can't just leave her! What if he dies today or some time soon.  I need to be with her, it'll be so hard for her and the babie."

***Eric's POV***

I wanted to run up to Aubrey, hug her for the rest of my life but I couldn't. I ran my best to block them out of the way but that didn't work, i just went through them. But i need them to know that i''m still here. I jumped on the bed, but fell through it, but i didn't stop falling through. "AWWW!" i screamed. Then I hit a hark rock bottem then myself coming back to Earth.

"Do you know how easy it would be to just send you down there?" She asked me, sitting on the rock.

It was already dark, "Why don't you?" I asked," send me back there so i can at least once rescue her, be with my baby..at least."

"She won't belive you, plus it's to soon for you. There is so much more that i got to teach you." she told me all wise like. She picked up one of those dandelions that were on the ground. She blew it, it first went to my face,I swatted at them. then they circled around her starting at her feet to her head like a funnel, then trance form over to me. I covered my eyes, i heard whoosh! Whoosh! then I opened my eyes, to bright white light, then i saw me! When i was about eight.

There was Aubrey,too! My whole pack was there, but there was something wrong. I tried to get a better look. "You stupid Bitch!" i heard, from little me. It was me tourting Aubrey.