26

A/N: I heard you guys out, so I deleted the old one, and re did it...hope this doesn't mess you guys all up...Enjoy!

After the fiasco with Annabel, we decided that we should get back to the pack house…I was so missing Miss Jay’s cookies, Miss Jay is Jay’s mom, yeah. He was named after his mom. Kind of sweet if you ask me. But anyways, we decided after we got the pack abuse case settled and anything else we’ll leave. Tears almost left my eyes as the thought came by.

I felt Cole staring at me, “Hey, what’s wrong?”

“It’s just, the thought of never coming back here.” I said.

“Wait? Do you like it here?” He asked.

“Hell no, never will. It used to be home to me; I use to tell myself that I was lucky and life couldn’t get better than this. But that…feeling was long crushed. Why would I want to stay somewhere so many lives were destroyed? This place just needs to burn to the ground. Like that ritual they did in sponge bob.” I told Cole.

“…Well stomping on the ashes would be a lot of fun.” He said, I laughed a little at this.

“I just want to go home, I hate all of this drama stuff, and everyone has been different since we gotten Annabel. Like I’m a gigantic bomb. I’m kind of am…” I told him thinking. It’s been about two weeks we’d be had her. The trial is going slower than we thought it was going to go, the first week was mostly finding the abuse, evidence, witnesses (Which we had a lot). And how to go in to the Wolf Court, what arguments. Tomorrow was the actual court day, the day were we find out if Eric is guilty or not. We’ve gotten more than enough to plead him guilty…a little part of me didn’t want to see that but I knew this would be good.

We were driving back from the park. I just had to get out of that house, ever since the Elders came here, everyone are blaming me for this. Hey it’s not my fault, it’s there’s. I could barely look them in the face but I did. Sadly were at the pack house. We got out of the car. I opened the door in the back and unbuckled Annabel. As we walked to the pack house I heard a familiar voice, “So now you’re going to take our home away?” he came closer to me, I could smell alcohol.

I turned to Eric, he was a mess his hair looked like a rat mess, and his shirt was filled with a little bit of puke…eww. “Eric, you know you deserve every bit of what you and your pack did to me. You father used to be a good guy, but he isn’t not anymore, this is your fault not mine but yours. You are just like your f-“I was about to finish when Eric knocked his body next to mine. Helplessly I tried to recover my balance, but fell on my but, I held Annabel close to my body as I hell to the ground. I looked up to see Cole punching Eric in the face. Eric hit the ground with a sick thud, Cole knelt down, and continued to punch in the face. I slowly got up.

“Don’t you dare talk to her like that!” Cole yelled at Eric.

Eric spit blood at the side of his mouth, “Don’t talk to her like that? She’s the reason for this! She’s has taken away ever thing I have cared abo-“Eric didn’t even get to finish what he was saying; Cole grabbed his throat.