Epilogue

Karalana Campbell
3 years later

When mi look back pan how far mi have come. Mi haffi seh thank yuh Jesus. Mi know mi wouldn't have done it without him. Life is exactly how I planned, even better.

Even though when mi graduate from university mi neva expect fi have a whole fiancée and three pitney. Mi also neva expect fi be a millionaire. From mia 19 been a mek boss moves and of course mi haffi big up God and mi man fi that. A them mek e possible.

Swear mi cyaah believe. Mi devu did haffi continue college but I've always wanted a degree so a the degree mi guh fah.

I'm glad I was able to prove my father wrong. I've forgive for everything he has done but I'll never forget the things he had said.

His words have done so many damage to  me. . .I can't even believe I'm here right now. 

The amount a time weh him mek mi question mi whole existence. Nigga made me think I was a jacket or something.

Anyhow, That's in the past. . .I believe I've healed. I can say I bought my parents and brother a car and the look on their faces when I did was worth every hard work I put. It wad jus to make them proud, to take my family out of poverty, to help people. . .those were my main goals. And I've accomplished them.

"Wife." Tristen said snapping me out of my thoughts. 

I looked at him and he was standing their with my three kids. It was after graduation and we were taking pictures and all.

"Mommy. Congratulations." Daeja told me giving me a gift bag and I smiled. Mi can neva get used to her calling me Mommy. Mi glad seh she see mi as a mother figure innah her life.

Of course what's her name did try take custody of her but she collapse and dead innah the court. Mi seh what a day it was.

Yuh know how mi did glad? Cause afta she neva serve no purpose pan God land. Her husband was excited to know that, turns out the woman did a abuse the poor likkle man. . .dutty man beater.

"Wummy. . .conlations." The twins said at the same time and they handed me a gift bag and I stopped down to their level.

"Awww. . .what did my three babies get me?"

"You have to open them." Daeja said smiling brightly.

"When I get home I'll open them okay?" I told them and placed kisses on all of their foreheads causing them to giggle.

"Suh wah bout mi?" Tristen asked and I rolled my eyes and kissed him on his forehead.

"There."

"Cyaah wait fi guh home and tek this offa yuh. Yuh know how sexy yuh look right now?" He asked biting his lips and mi shake mi head.

"Time and place Tristen, Time and Place."

"Watchhh mi babyyyy." I heard Mommy voice said and I turned around to face her. Behind her were the rest of my close family members. Mi day one them.

Mommy came to hug me crying. "Awww, weh mi did tell yuh seh? Mi tell yuh seh yuh coulda dweet doh? Now look at yuh."

"Mommy stop wid the bawling, yaah guh mek mi bawl to."