61

Karalana Campbell
Two weeks later

"But yuh nuh easy gyal." Tavi said looking at me or should I say glaring at me. I gave her a sheepish look and looked away.

"Mi nuh know bout that Tavi." I told her again.

"Waah mi fi slap some sense in a yuh? Aye, a which part 450 deh?" She asked and my mood sunken. Right now, mi nuh waah hear bout him.

She noticed my face expression and bursted out laughing. "Girl yuh still vex wid the man ova that?"

I glared at her and tried to change the subject.

"Let's get back to the topic. I don't wanna talk about 450 right now. I don't know if I should have a general reveal and maternity photos and all that." I told her.

"Ketch yah. . .a fuss woman mi see vex ova food."

I crossed my arms and pouted. Last week I had told 450 to buy some doogle doogle for me, the man came back with condoms. . .like what was I   supposed to eat?

"C'mon Lana, yuh cannot blame the man. How was he supposed to know what doogle doogle was?"

"The question is how isn't he supposed to know? I know he does have tiktok, he be on it everyday."

"Supposed a different side a tiktok him deh?"

"Errithing supposed. . .supposed. Anyways his birthday is coming up and I want to stay far from him as possible. To how mi tell the man everything mi might juss tell him everything wah mi plan fi him." I told her coming clean and why I was avoiding him.

I used the "doogle doogle" thing as a whole excuse. I mean we did put all those condoms to use, the man placed me in very position. Mi haffi remind him seh mia breed.

"Oouu, watch yuh a play wife role. What you finna do for him?" She asked clapping her hands together excitedly.

"To how him picky, it took a while for me to figure out what to really get him but I've decided that I'm gonna. . ." I sat there and told her all the plans I had for him and the more I talked the more she got excited.

"Mi? Naah lie that sounds so exciting." She commented after. Mi did think seh mi could wrap miself innah a gift wrap and present miself to him cause what better gift could he ask for?

But then mi seh nosah. Mi waah duh something exciting sumn unique yuh know and like the good wife that I am, I came up with a nice likkle plan.

Yaah overplay yuh role though.

Tek time guh back weh yaah come from.

"Anyways back to the conversation, yaah have the gender reveal and mi naah ask. . .a tell mia tell yuh, yuh belly a get bigger now suh yuh aguh duh a photoshoot." She said sternly but Jesas. "Yuh nuh love tek picha but that muss change, yuh can look pan e and seh. . .look how mi did look when mi did pregnant."

She said and I laughed "Ightt, ightt. . .gosh I will th-"

"Nope, repeat after me. . .I. Willl. Do." She said as if she was talking to a child.

"Girllll. . ."

* * *

"Mi think we fi plan a vacation innuh. Afta we neva yet guh no weh together." Tavi seh. A way up innah e evening and all now Mr Escoffery him nuh come back yet.

Muss cyaah bother wid mi.

"Girl, look how much time we go out together." I said looking at her.

"Cho, mi naah talk them deh. . .mia talk like guh out. . .out a e country or even in a the country cause nuff attractions deh yah. Mi waah duh sumn memorable and adventurous.  . .yuh know, like a zip line and one a them sumn deh."