EXTRA

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

CHARACTER PROFILES

~ • ° • ~

August Van Hyden
-
sometimes slow at understanding things, and not quick to catch on. He is kind and considerate. August is the adopted son of the Van Hyden family-his real parents abandoned him when he was one year old, and the Van Hydens found him alone on the streets that night on August 2nd, 16 years ago, and they made that day his birthday.

Current Age: 17 years old,
10th grade student at Silvester Academy.

Birthday: August 2nd

Height: 5'7

‿︵‿︵ ୨°୧ ‿︵‿︵

Micairo Martino
-
he is used to everyone calling him by his nickname 'Cairo'.

He has a short temper, and easily gets too emotional. He fell in love with August-his best friend, since 7th grade. Aside from August, he also loves art. He began to learn painting at the age of six.

Current Age: 17 years old,
10th grade student at Silvester Academy

Birthday: October 9th

Height: 5'4

‿︵‿︵ ୨°୧ ‿︵‿︵

Richard Van Hyden
-
the real son of the family Van Hyden. Despite it, he treated August like a real younger brother. He is kind and generous, and willing to help August at all times.

Current Age: 18 years old,
10th grade student at Silvester Academy

Birthday: Jan 8th

Height: 5'8

‿︵‿︵ ୨°୧ ‿︵‿︵

Frederic Versoza
-
Richard's best friend since
7th grade. He is secretly in love with his friend, but he kept the truth because he knew Richard is in love with Madison and knew he had no chance. But, after he discovered Richard is no longer interested in Madison, he took the risk to confess his feelings.

Current Age: 17 years old,
10th grade student at Silvester Academy

Birthday: December 23rd

Height: 5'10

‿︵‿︵ ୨°୧ ‿︵‿︵

Madison Rae Alonso
-
Due to their similarities, she helped Cairo to make August aware that his best friend loves him, and she voluntarily became their love bridge. Also, Madison hates homophobic persons because of the trauma she experienced four years ago.

[New GL Coming Soon! Featuring Madison's story]

Current Age: 17 years old,
10th grade student at Silvester Academy

Birthday: April 2nd

Height: 5'4

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝