Destined for One Another (38)

Mahinoor's P.O.V.

"Mahi!" Rehan said my name as I ran around the apartment trying to get away from him. My laugh echoed against the walls of our home. "Get over here right now."

"No!" I exclaimed, "You are going to tickle me," I hated being tickled, he knew that, but I might have accidentally put mascara on his eyelashes as he slept. I just couldnt help myself, I wanted to see how long they would get since they are already were so thick and beautiful. 

"You put makeup on me!"  Rehan came after me, as I screamed running to the other side of the couch, "You deserve to be tickled."

"Oh come on," I whined not being able to stop smiling, "I can take it off, and besides it looks good."

"Come here," Rehan lunged forward, but I managed to avoid his grip I ran into his room, but he pushed his way through before I could lock the door. I had nowhere to run as he slammed the door shut blocking my only exit. "Now where are you going to go?" He said smirking. 

I shook my head, no, but he grabbed my arm throwing me on the bed, beginning his torture, "R-Rehan!" I managed to say through my laughs, "P-Please,"

Rehan laughed along as he managed to pin my arms above my head letting me take a breather, the playful atmosphere quickly died down as our eyes met. Rehan's eyes flickered down to my lips, "I can think of another way to fulfill your punishment." He whispered.  My heart was already beating fast but hearing his voice drop to a deep husky tone, it felt like it was going a mile a minute. It has been a few days since we officially began dating, but we still weren't used to physical touch as much. . .but there were times like these, that made my heart beat just for him. 

"What's that?" I ask as my own eyes look down at his lips, 

Rehan let go of my hands as. he leaned down closer so he was on his elbows, he nudged my legs apart so he rested in between them, trying to keep his body weight off of me as much as possible. "Let me kiss you," How that is a punishment, he only knows. 

"What's stopping you?" 

Rehan raised an eyebrow at me, "Getting bold, Mrs Khan." There was time when I hated when he called me that, but now it made me feel proud to be his. 

I lift my arms to gently grab a hold of his neck and pull him down closer, I peck his lips gently, "Gotta do your job," I whisper back, 

Rehan breath hitched, "Mahi,"

"Kiss me," I said getting alittle impatient with his hesitancy. 

That is all he needed before completely taking over, his lips covered mine firmly,  moving at an even pace. I moaned in his mouth something I noticed he liked since our kiss in the closet. Rehan's grip on the bed sheet tightened, as he began to kiss me harder. I tried to keep up with his pace, and as one of his hands snuck underneath my shirt, the coldness of his hand touched the warmth of my skin making me gasp, giving him the perfect opportunity to sneak his tongue into my mouth. 

My fingers tangled into his. hair, as my back arched off the bed, Rehan tried to pull away from me, but I followed each time he would move back until he pushed me back. on the bed, our lips left one another making a soft pop sound.  Rehan breathed heavily looking down at me, "Greedy much?" He smirked, 

I too was breathing heavily, I shrugged laying underneath him. . ."Maybe," I say barely above a whisper. I tried to sit up but Rehan pushed me back down, as he laid down rolling off of me, he pulled me into his embrace.