Sunday

No ones pov:

The next morning Ruby was in the kitchen making breakfast while raven sat down at the table. Ayana woke up and went downstairs,she saw Ruby making breakfast and went to sit down at the table. Ruby fix their plates and set them down. They girls talked while they ate and soon they finished. Ayana washed the dishes and after they all went to the living room and watched a movie. As the day went on,the girls hung out,played cards and other activities.

...time skip...(3:30pm)

Ayana and Ruby were in the kitchen and Raven was still on the couch. The door bell rang and Raven went to open it. She opened the door and saw Billy and Stu standing there with bags of food.

"What's are you guys doing here?" Raven asked.

"We decided to stop by and see how you were doing." Stu happily said.

"Yeah,Stu didn't get to see you when we made up at school. So we decided to come so you both can personally make up." Billy stepped in.

"Thats nice. Thanks,come in." Raven said as she stepped aside and let them inside.

"Missed this place still smells good." Stu said taking a big inhale.

"Yea,missed this place. Missed you too ray..." Billy said looking at Raven.

"Missed you guys too." Raven softly said.

"Ray ray who's that...." Ruby stoped in her tracks when she saw Billy and Stu standing with Raven.

"Rue..you remember Billy and Stu." Raven said nervously.

"Yea,I remember them." Ruby said with a fake smile.

"Didn't know she was here." Billy said.

"Hey guys didn't know you guys stoped by. Come join us,we're about to watch the conjuring two." Ayana thankfully came into the living room.

"Yeah, you should join us." Raven said.

"That would be wonderful." Billy said looking at Ruby.

"Ruby?" Raven said looking at her.she saw she looked mad.

"Huh? Yeah! Yeah. Come join us." Ruby said fake smiling.

"Nice. Let's sit down."

...time skip...

Billy and Stu had left and it was just the girls. Ruby was staying over so they all could go to school together tomorrow. The girls were all getting ready for bed. Raven and Ruby were in ravens room talking. Ayana never paid any attention to Raven and Ruby.but on this occasion,she found herself being more and more interested in what they were doing. She was curious to as to why there were hiding something from her.

She couldn't shake off the feeling that something was wrong. She was doing her skincare routine as she thought about all the about all that. She decided she didn't care,or attempted to convince herself she didn't care. She decided to call it a day. She didn't want to think much of it,So she went to bed.

Raven and Ruby were both in bed. None of them said a word. Ruby decided to brake the silence.

"He's gonna be okay ray. He's strong."

"Yea..."

"...I'm sorry..."

"Mhm."

"Hey let's go to bed yea? Then tomorrow we'll go to the skate park after school."

"Sure...I'm tired anyway..."

The girls decided to go to bed and call it a night. He'll be okay, right?

...............
I hate my life dude🧍‍♂️