Tuesday

No one's pov:

It was lunch time and Raven and Ruby were sitting in their table with Carrie and Norman. Whilst they were talking, Billy and Stu came up to them.

"Hey ray ray." Stu said sitting next to her.

"Hey ray." Billy said sitting next to Stu.

"Hey..thought you guys were with the others." Raven said confused.

"We were,but. It got boring so we decided to come here." Billy said looking over at her smiling.

"Wow so I'm your second choice?" Raven acted hurt.

"No! Not like that." Billy quietly said. He laughed off the comment.

"When did you start calling her "ray ray"?" Ruby asked bitterly.

"Well,Why call her by her name when nick names are better?" Stu said looking into Ruby's eyes. His eyes seemed dark and his face was serious.

"Mhm,Anyway. Ray Ray, we should go see Mrs. Rodriguez. I wanna ask her something." Ruby took Ravens hand.

"But-"

"Bye." Ruby took Raven and walked away.

When the girls were in the hallway,Raven pulled away from Ruby's grip.

"Dude. Why do you wanna go see Mrs.Rodriguez? I thought you didn't like her." Raven asked

"I'm starting to warm up. Plus i want some chips." Ruby said as she took ravens hand again and walked to Mrs. Rodriguez's office.

"Okay? Rue you're acting weird. You okay?"

"Yea? Why?"

"Never mind."

...time skip...(2:30)

Back at ravens house two certain living dolls were having a conversation.

"I still can't believe what she must be going through.." Tiffany said looking sad.

"Yea...I guess." Chucky blankly said.

"Why don't you care?! Her dad is dying and all you can say is yea I guess?! I can't believe you chucky." Tiffany angrily said.

"What do ya want me to say? Oh I'm so sorry for her I wish her a good life and hope everything is all sunshine and fucking rainbows!?" Chucky angrily said back walking to the bed and climbed up and sat down.

"Fuck you asshole!" Tiffany yelled and went downstairs.

"Fucking crazy..." chucky said laying back.

...time skip...
Ravens pov:

When me and Ayana got home I went up to my room. I saw the dolls on my bed.

"Weren't they on the shelf? Probably fell." I said picking them up and placing them back on the shelf.

"Raven I'm going to go out with my friends,I'll be back before dinner." Ayana said peeked into my room.

"I don't care." I roll my eyes. I lay on my bed.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes too and left.

I lay in bed and scrolled through my phone after a few hours I decided to take a nap.

....

No one's pov:

Tiffany sat next to Raven as she slept. She caressed her cheek as sadness washed over her.

"I'm so sorry doll face.." she said softly.

"What are ya doing tiff?" Chucky asked

"Nothing...just..thinking." She softly replied.

"Bout what?" He confusedly asked.

"About how much she'll suffer even more...I don't want her to feel like that..it hurts.." she softly said.tears stung her eyes,a few rolled down her cheeks. Chucky climbed down the shelf and sat next to tiff.

"It's gonna be fine tiff...she's gonna be fine." Chucky hugged her and stared at Ravens sleeping form.

"I hope so.." Tiffany said.her voice cracked. She tuned around and hugged chucky as she softly sobbed into his shoulder.

.........................

This is short but I got nothing and I didn't even feel like writing today. My friend basically stopped being my friend bc her friend got beat up by my friend cuz she was talking on my other friend who she didn't even know.
I cried,I didn't think it would hurt but it did. But I don't care now. But still can't believe that text lol. But anyway.i hope you guys have a nice day.