Information for the Story

Hey y'all, this is going to be some information on my characters and characters within this book. My friend has started reading it and doesn't know much about Transformers or Pacific Rim. So this is just going to be here for her and others I suppose! Some things have been changed just because I wanted it to be but otherwise we are good. If anything that you might think is missing lemme know and I'll fix it up!

Edit: patched some things up :)

~-~-~-~-~-~

Alt Mode: A Cybertronians vechicle form

Bipedal Mode: A Cybertronians robotic form

Male: Mech

Female: Femme

Body Parts: 
Brain: Processor
Head: Helm

Face: Face plate
Ears: Audio receptors/Audials
Nose: Enstril / Olfactory Sensor
Eye brow: Optical Ridge
Eyes: Optics
Mouth: Intake
Lips: Dermas
Teeth: Denta/Dentas
Tongue: Glossa
Chest: Chassis/ Chest plates
Back: Hexa-Lateral Scapula (but we call it the back strut most of the time even though that is meant to be the spine lol)
Hands: Servos
Fingers: Digits
Pelvis: Pelvis (wow...so different)
Butt: Aft/Skid-plate (aft is funnier though)
Thighs: Tibulen
Calves: Cadulen
Feet: Pedes (though Starscreams high heels are called Heel Struts)
Muscles: Cables / Pistons (depends on the area in question)
Veins: Fual lines/Energon lines
Stomach: Tanks
Lungs: Vents (while  they do not have to breathe, vents are used to cool a Cybertronian down and they will take 'breaths' to bring air into their systems faster)
Heart: Spark
Insignias: basically tattoos. the insignias that tell you if they are a Bot or Con'
T-Cog: The thing that allows all Cybertronians to transform, be that their arms or their whole body. Without it they aren't able to activate their weapons to defend themselves against foes. 

Optimus Prime: Formerly known as Orion Pax; a former arcivist within the cities of Iacon, working in the Hall of Records he wanted to be a free Cybertronian. He thought that the caste system was unfair and Bot's were treated unfairly. He and Megatronus(Megatron) went to the High Council to try and convince them to change. He became a Prime that day, though he never wanted the title. He was first named Optimus, not having yet earned the proper title of Prime since he hadn't received the Matrix of Leadership. During the darkest point of the Great War, Optimus journeyed down to the Well of Allsparks. He came face to face with Primus, the creator of all Cybertronians, and it was there that the Cybertronian god gifted Optimus with the Matrix. He earned the title of Prime. Primus also deemed that the AllSpark be jettisoned off the planet to allow him to heal while the great relic remained safe. Optimus is a very held back mech when it comes to his emotions, only opening up to those he feels completely safe around, such as Ratchet and Koda. Optimus carries two retractable ion blasters, and two retractable blades. While his strength doesn't match Megatron's he fights with his wits and uses calculated moves to take down his enemies. 

Ratchet: Out of the five Autobots within the base, Ratchet is the oldest mech. Though that never bothers him. As the Bots' medic, he is constantly on edge about everyones Energon consumption and wellbeing. He has a short temper, due to the limited recharge he gets, which will end in someone getting hit with a wrench. His most powerful weapon, aside from his words; his wrench has been with him since his days back in med school. Though he may appear grumpy, Ratchet has a soft spot for his comrades. He acts like he doesn't like them, when in reality he enjoys the company of everyone in base. Ratchet carries two retractable medical blades that can be used for combat, and carries a retractable welder and internal medical scanner.