After Being Bound To The 404 System

Title
After Being Bound To The 404 System

Language
Chinese

Author
楚缘君
Chu Yuanjun

Status in COO
75 Chapters (Completed)

Official Publisher
jjwxc

Description
Once Jian Xingsheng was bound to the 404 system, his task was to correct the plot. Let the plot return to its original point and achieve a passing correction rate.

The system suggested that he take a shortcut: Strategy protagonistJian Xingsheng: Refuse.System: ...Then you should ask the protagonist to let you go!

The first world: YoungMaster(Sad).The second world: My pseudo-straight roommate,you are a cannon fodder in the novel. Your character is a pure mother, and you are incompatible with the straight men in the dormitory. However, you have a crush on the protagonist Gong, so you keep seeking death. You were kicked out of the dormitory, and the protagonist entered the dormitory in your place, and there were sparks with the protagonist.

Jian Xingsheng: Wait, why did the protagonist confess to me? ? !

The third world: The poor little man who sold his body to bury his father.Your character is a perverted Dongchang lackey who tortures people for fun. He bought the protagonist in order to secretly release himself better, so he was finally sanctioned.

Jian Xingsheng: ...Can you tell me why the little poor guy looks more perverted than me?

...

Small world to be added.

Note:1.1v1 double clean, attack slice2. Daily updatesContent tags: Fantasy space , special liking system, quick travel , easy

search keywords: Protagonist: Jian Xingsheng ┃ Supporting roles: ┃ Others:

One-sentence introduction: After binding the system

Concept: Concept to be added

Associated Names
被404系统绑定后(快穿)

Official Raw Source
https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4617173