Chapter 21

Chapter 21 My Straight Roommate (9)

After driving Chu Liang out of the dormitory, Jian Xingsheng carried a pile of his dirty clothes to the laundry room.

He was lazy with peace of mind, since Chu Liang didn't say to wash it by hand anyway.

Maoqiu squatted on his shoulder, remembering the plot of the novel, and yelled: "Host, it's time for us to do the character plot! Chu Liang and others are not here right now, this is a good time!"

"What plot? ?"

Jian Xingsheng returned to the dormitory, clicked on the mobile game page, and asked casually.

Mao Qiu: "Of course it's a perverted plot about you having a crush on Chu Liang but not being able to love him!"

"?"

Mao Qiu continued: "There is this setting in your character design. We are gay in the first place. Naturally, you will not let it go when you meet Tiancai. Well, it's just because Chu Liang is hard to take down, so you will be a nymphomaniac and secretly use Chu Liang's clothes to do some...hehehehehehehe~" "

..." Jian Xingsheng was greatly shocked.

He quickly flipped through the plot of the novel given by Maoqiu and found that this paragraph actually existed.

"Get it quickly." Seeing that he had confirmed the plot, Maoqiu said quickly, "If you wait until others come back and see you, you will be regarded as a pervert."

"...It's not much better now."

Jian Xingsheng muttered in his heart. Then he carefully closed the dormitory door, then ran to Chu Liang's closet and opened his closet - it was a mess, the clothes were all lumped together, and it was almost impossible to tell which was a top and which was a pair of pants.

It's really messy.

Jian Xingsheng rummaged around in disgust, and was about to find some cleaner clothes when he suddenly heard a knock on the door of the dormitory. At the same time, someone said: "Why is the dormitory door still locked, third child? Jian Xingsheng? Are you in there?" "

What are you doing in there with the door locked?"

It was the boss and the second child.

Jian Xingsheng's head buzzed, his pupils tightened, and he became panicked.

If someone caught him stealing Chu Liang's clothes, would he still be a human being? ?

He panicked and quickly pulled out a T-shirt from the bottom of Chu Liang's wardrobe, quickly closed the door, walked a few steps quickly and threw the clothes into his own wardrobe.

Two bangs and everything is settled.

When the boss and the second heard the noise outside, they paused in knocking on the door and looked at each other in confusion.

"Knock again and see if you haven't woken up yet?" said the second child.

"Maybe."

The boss nodded and raised his hand to knock on the door. Before his hand could fall, the door opened from the inside.

"I was just packing my things."

Jian Xingsheng glanced at the two of them and explained in a cryptic manner, then turned and walked inside.

The boss scratched his head and looked at the second child. Do you need to lock the door to pack your things?

The second child shook his head at him deeply, maybe he was packing some unknown things, after all, his sexual orientation was different.