Chapter 66

Chapter 66 abo (11)

Seeing Zhou Ming again, Jian Xingsheng felt somewhat like he was in another world. The other person seemed to have changed, but he seemed to have stayed the same.

The temporary mark has long since disappeared, but the moment you see the other person, the feeling of being injected with pheromones still seems to remain in the glands.

He subconsciously wanted to touch the back of his neck, but looking at Zhou Ming, there was still no movement.

"Brother, do you know you are coming?"

Jian Xingsheng took the flowers from Zhou Ming and felt that the people around him were looking at him, which made his face heat up.

Zhou Ming smiled slyly: "I don't know. If he knew, he wouldn't let me see you."

"..."

I have to say, he is really self-aware.

"Get in the car, I'll take you home." Zhou Ming naturally took Jian Xingsheng's hand, walked aside, and waved. Soon, a car stopped in front of the two of them.

The driver's window opened, and there was a pink-haired man whom they had met once. The man grinned at Jian Xingsheng and said hello: "Long time no see."

Jian Xingsheng nodded as a greeting, and was immediately taken into the car by Zhou Ming. After sitting down, Jian Xingsheng nodded. , Jian Xingsheng's cell phone vibrated, it was a call from Jian Yi.

"I'll pick it up." Zhou Ming glanced at him and said.

Jian Xingsheng handed it over and silently covered his ears.

Sure enough, the next second, when Zhou Ming's voice reached Jian Yi's ears, Jian Yi's roar came out from the microphone on the other side: "Why did you come to Xingsheng again-"

Again? Jian Xingsheng was slightly stunned.

He always thought that Zhou Ming never came to see him during his susceptible period. Did he actually come to see him? Was it blocked by Jian Yi?

"My susceptible period is over." Zhou Ming allowed Jian Yi to scold him. After the other party finished scolding him, he continued slowly, "Today is Xingsheng's birthday. I believe he will also want to see me. Yes. "Yes?"

That sentence put pressure on Jian Xingsheng.

Jian Xingsheng took Jian Yi's phone from his hand expressionlessly, listening to Jian Yi's series of words such as "Have I bullied you?" "Where are you now?" and so on. It was not until the end that he heard Jian Yi ask: "You... Do you want Zhou Ming to celebrate your birthday with you tonight?"

"Yes."

Jian Xingsheng responded.

Jian Yi had no choice but to say, "Give Zhou Ming the phone."

"What's wrong?" Zhou Ming asked with a smile, a sense of leisure and joy in his voice.

Jian Yi gritted her back teeth and secretly scolded her brother for not staying in the right place, and then said angrily: "Send him back."

The phone hung up ruthlessly. Jian Xingsheng could already imagine Jian Yi's disgusting face after he returned home. .

When the pink-haired man who was acting as the driver in front saw this, he was about to make a few jokes, but before he could say anything, he screamed.

Because Zhou Ming opened the baffle.

"Don't mess around in the car, Dr. Zhou!" he shouted.

The baffle blocked his voice, but the words still came through.