Chapter 33

Chapter 33 The poor little man who sold his body to bury his father (6)

The sudden turn of events shocked the prince, and he realized what he had done only after regaining his senses.

He looked at the two people kneeling in front of him and hugged each other, frowning, and opened his mouth to say something, but when he took a glance and saw the face of the person blocking Jian Xingsheng's side, his face became extremely ugly.

"You..." The prince stretched out his hand and pointed at Xie Dinle, "Raise your head."

Xie Dinle wiped away the blood drops on his eyelashes and raised his hand. The hair on his forehead was stained with blood and stuck to the side wetly. Lift it up.

He seemed not afraid of pain, his hands were covered in blood, and the sides from his forehead down to his eyelids were all bright red.

"Yes, Your Highness the Crown Prince." His voice was calm, and he raised his head just enough for the Crown Prince to see his face clearly.

That's right, this face, at first glance, looks exactly like the emperor!

The prince was shocked and angry.

When Jian Xingsheng saw this, he felt something bad. He immediately stood up and wanted to speak to stop the two from staring at each other. However, Xie Dingle suddenly held his hand, looked straight at the prince, and said something shocking.

"Your Highness, the governor found the young one specially for you."

"For the orphan?"

The prince was shocked, but then he realized what he was doing and looked at Jian Xingsheng with a bit of guessing and doubt.

In the flash of lightning, an idea flashed through Jian Xingsheng's mind. He lowered his head in disbelief and looked at Xie Dingle. Seeing him lowering his eyebrows and eyes, with a meek and well-behaved look, he said calmly: "Your Majesty ordered the governor to do things, the governor." It is absolutely impossible not to do it, but I am afraid of hurting your heart, so I found Xiao Xiao. You must not let down the governor's wishes."

"With Xiao Xiao, even if His Majesty finds the words in your mouth Of course, this person and the younger one can... change the situation and make more plans for you."

After saying this, he said sadly: "For your sake, the governor still has to come to the palace to see you when he is sick. Although the Crown Princess and the The grandson of the Emperor unfortunately passed away, but you still have His Majesty, the Queen, and the Governor, so you have to cheer up."

The prince suddenly understood after hearing this.

He turned his eyes and fell on Jian Xingsheng's pale sick face. He thought of this man's usefulness to him, and felt regretful in his heart. But when he thought of his wife and child who died unexpectedly, he felt a mixture of hatred and regret, and was speechless for a moment.

But Xie Tingle's words reminded him.

A dead person cannot compare to a living person, and the benefits Jian Xingsheng has brought to him are far more than that. Although they have reached a cooperation, but now something has happened, if the other party betrays him in anger...

"Supervisor, your You have worked so hard, but don't hide it from His Highness the Crown Prince."

Xie Dinle's heartfelt tone with ups and downs left Jian Xingsheng speechless.

What is going on? Why did the protagonist Gong reveal himself all of a sudden? Although it seems that the prince has been deceived, it is also very dangerous, right?