Chapter 2

Chapter 2 The Book Boy (2)

In the evening, the afterglow falls on the ground and fades as time goes by. Lights are lit up and down in the clothes house, as bright as day.

Jian Xingsheng had a hearty meal in the small kitchen and returned to the house to wait for Zhudong and Yi Wenxiu to return.

"This Yifu is really rich."

Jian Xingsheng took a bite of the pastry shaped into a flower shape. It was fragrant and soft, and there was bean paste filling inside.

"No, not to mention that Yi Wenxiu's father is a well-known big businessman, and his mother is also a rich lady. What's more, he himself is already a government official, and there are many people who come to flatter him on weekdays."

Maoqiu slowly held the pastries . He gnawed slowly, not giving up on persuading Jian Xingsheng: "If you sleep with him, in addition to sacrificing your butt, it will also be a popular food, spicy food, not to mention delicacies from mountains and seas."

"Complete the task, get the money, and I will be very popular when I go home. Drink spicy food." Jian Xingsheng remained unmoved.

He has already made up his mind to bring Zhudong and Yi Wenxiu together. Now that the plot has just begun, he has plenty of time.

Seeing this, Maoqiu could only give up and resigned to his fate with a sigh.

Alas, who would have thought that after finally finding a host to be Zero, he would still be so traditional.

While he was talking, there was a sudden noise outside. Jian Xingsheng stuffed the remaining pastry into his mouth, opened the door and ran out. He saw Zhudong walking towards him, supporting a man who was half a head taller than him. When he saw him, he greeted him: "Xingsheng, come and help the young master."

The man was wearing a white robe, tall and straight, with his head lowered, as if he was a little drunk.

This person is probably Yi Wenxiu.

Jian Xingsheng thought about it, ran over, and smelled a strong smell of alcohol. He didn't know how much he drank.

As he thought about it, he raised the other person's arm and put it on his neck. He was a little shorter than Zhudong, and he only reached the other person's shoulders beside the man. It was very laborious to hold him up, so he simply put his arms around the other person's waist. trudging forward.

Suddenly, a line of sight fell on the side of his face. Jian Xingsheng looked over sensitively and met the man's deep gaze.

Yi Wenxiusheng was unexpectedly handsome, with handsome but heroic features. He probably took after his mother. His eyelashes were long and thick, and when they were lowered, his black eyes were half-covered, making him look extraordinarily deep and charming.

It's just that his expression is cold and indifferent, and he just doesn't look at anyone. When he raises his eyes, it makes people feel unapproachable.

Jian Xingsheng thought of a sentence: You can only watch from a distance, but don't play with it.

No wonder the system swore that the protagonist Gong was definitely a handsome guy, and he didn't know if the protagonists in other novels were as handsome.

"Master?"

Jian Xingsheng shouted softly.

Yi Wenxiu didn't know whether he was drunk or not, so he ignored him and lowered his eyes again, as if the exchange of glances just now was Jian Xingsheng's illusion.

"Xingsheng, please put the young master on the couch. Is the hot water ready in the kitchen?"

Zhudong opened the door, and together with Jian Xingsheng, put Yi Wenxiu on the small couch outside and asked.

"Be prepared." Jian Xingsheng responded.

"Then you can wait for the young master to take a bath. When I helped Mr. Li get into the carriage, I accidentally spilled wine and got dirt on him. I'm afraid I have to go back and wash up first." Zhudong said helplessly.

Jian Xingsheng looked over and saw at a glance the wine stains on Zhudong's clothes and the vomit on his clothes.

He nodded: "You go ahead."

But he couldn't help but think in his heart, why not take a mandarin duck bath with Yi Wenxiu, but Jian Xingsheng looked at Zhudong's honest look and still couldn't bear to scare people.

Forget it, if Zhudong hadn't followed Yi Wenxiu out for him today, he would be the one with dirty clothes now.

"Then take good care of the young master."

Zhudong warned before leaving.

"I know."

Jian Xingsheng waved his hand, indicating that he had no problem.

But when Zhudong left, Jian Xingsheng felt troubled when he looked at Yi Wenxiu, who was half leaning on the couch.

He has never done anything like taking baths for others.

Jian Xingsheng thought about it and lit an extra lamp in the room. He went outside and asked the boy to bring hot water. He went to the closet and found a set of clean clothes.

After everything was packed up, Jian Xingsheng squatted in front of the couch and tentatively shouted to Yi Wenxiu, "Master?"

He ignored him.

Jian Xingsheng hesitated for a moment, stretched out his hand and pulled Yi Wenxiu's sleeve. Just as he was about to blurt out the sentence "Young Master", Yi Wenxiu's eyelashes trembled and he opened his eyes. He seemed confused at first, but soon regained consciousness.

He glanced at Jian Xingsheng, raised his hand, "Help me up."

"Okay."

Jian Xingsheng responded, stood up, and bent down to hold Yi Wenxiu's arm, but he didn't expect that the other party actually held his hand directly. .

The broad palms had distinct joints, and the veins on the back of the hands bulged slightly when exerting force. Jian Xingsheng felt that his hand was completely wrapped in the other person's hand.

It feels weird.

After Yi Wenxiu stood up, he let go of his hand and lowered his eyes. When he saw his bookboy retracting his hand, he put it in front of him and shook it unconsciously.