Chapter 18

Chapter 18 My Straight Roommate (6)

"I didn't expect Chu Liang to love studying so much."

Jian Xingsheng, who took a class seriously because he was stared at by a certain protagonist next to him, said to Mao Qiu.

Not only do you love learning, you also love forcing others to learn!

Maoqiu: "Of course, in the world line that has not collapsed, the protagonists are good at learning and are good at playing."

Jian Xingsheng lay on the table and was lazy, "What about after the collapse? "

Maoqiu said deeply: "Although he is still a good person in learning, he has lost his fun."

For example, people's primitive instincts.

"Are you sleepy?"

Chu Liang's questioning voice came from the side. Jian Xingsheng didn't want to pay attention to him, so he yawned and covered his lips with his hand, accidentally smearing lipstick.

He straightened up and was about to take out a tissue from his bag when a hand stretched out from beside him and handed him a tissue.

Jian Xingsheng glanced at Chu Liang and wanted to take the tissue, but the other party seemed to have mistaken his intention and actually grabbed his palm with one hand, and used the other hand holding the tissue to wipe his palm carefully. Lipstick marks.

The warm feeling of skin contact made Jian Xingsheng retract his hand subconsciously. He clenched his hand in fear and asked Chu Liang: "What are you doing!" Chu Liang

was more confused than him: "Don't you want me to wipe your hands? Why take it back? I haven't wiped it clean yet."

"When did I ask you to wipe my hands?!" Jian Xingsheng couldn't believe it.

"Aren't you looking at me?" Chu Liang said very naturally.

After all, people have already washed their clothes, so it doesn't matter if they wipe their hands.

After hearing this, a question mark slowly appeared on Jian Xingsheng's head. He looked at Chu Liang with an incomprehensible expression.

But...

"Don't touch me casually!" He warned Chu Liang fiercely, "I don't like others touching me."

Chu Liang said: "I am your roommate." Although he has only been a roommate for a day.

"That's the same." Jian Xingsheng thought of the character, crossed his arms, deliberately lifted his hair and hummed, looked at Chu Liang with a critical look, and hummed, "I'm afraid you can't resist my charm."

Chu Liang: " ...Poof."

Jian Xingsheng:?

Chu Liang: "I'm sorry."

But it's really funny, especially when he didn't apply any lipstick and even his eyeshadow was smudged. Maybe Jian Xingsheng didn't realize that even his hair was a mess.

Chu Liang wanted to help him smooth the hair on his head.

Because there is still static electricity in the winter, Jian Xingsheng did not tie up his hair. His hair hung down on his shoulders and would stick to his clothes or stick up at the slightest movement.

But just now Jian Xingsheng said not to touch him. Chu Liang thought for a moment and was about to remind him, but the teacher on the podium suddenly stopped teaching and said: "Students, the winter vacation will be in more than a month. Our courses There are still three weeks to go, and now I want to talk about our final exam and attendance issues."