Chapter 63

Chapter 63 abo (8)

As time went by, the light gradually became hot, the glass windows reflected the dazzling light, and the floating heat floated in. Jian Xingsheng bit his lips, and sobs still came from his throat from time to time. He pushed He blocked the man's shoulders, but he couldn't stop the other person's movements.

His hands wandered around his waist and abdomen, and the two of them were close to each other. Even though they were still neatly dressed, Jian Xingsheng felt out of breath, and a scalding heat made his whole body feel like it was on fire.

Zhou Ming's dark eyes were deep, looking at Jian Xingsheng's tearful eyes, with tears hanging in his eyes, staring at him with red eyes.

"Too thin."

He was like a snake, tightly wrapped around Jian Xingsheng, revealing the core of the snake, speaking softly, as if he cared for the other person, but his actions were unacceptable.

"Put your hands up, huh?" Zhou Ming coaxed.

Jian Xingsheng noticed that the opponent's hand was about to break through the defense line. He blinked and finally couldn't hold back the tears anymore.

Zhou Ming was stunned.

As if a floodgate was opened, Jian Xingsheng's emotions erupted. He whimpered and hit Zhou Ming on the shoulder, cursing intermittently: "Bad! Go away! I don't want you -"

He struggled in Zhou Ming's arms, and the force of the blow was not strong, but There were so many tears that Zhou Ming was a little frightened by him. It took him a while to react, and he took his hands back from his clothes, thinking that he might have gone too far, and then hugged him to comfort him.

This guy's coaxing skills are poor. He can only hold Jian Xingsheng back and forth, admitting his mistakes while walking, and occasionally ask innocently and doubtfully: "Are you uncomfortable? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

He felt that he was not going too far, but For Jian Xingsheng, the contact just now may have been a little too much.

Jian Xingsheng was so angry at his questioning that his eyes were filled with tears. When he saw the other person's hand reaching out to wipe his tears, he became angry and opened his mouth to bite it.

I didn't dare to bite hard, and the result was like a small animal grinding its teeth.

Not only that, Zhou Ming was also very happy, and even turned his head to expose his neck, and said with a smile: "Bite here, it is easier to bite."

"..."

Jian Xingsheng relented, unable to bear it, and scolded him seriously with tears in his eyes: "Don't Face!"

Zhou Ming was pleased: "You can curse people now. It seems that my treatment is still effective."

He put the person back on the chair and sat alone. He became serious again in an instant. He was wearing a white coat and was very intimidating. He wiped the saliva from his hands with a tissue, then turned to wipe Jian Xingsheng's tears, arrange his clothes, and put on the shoes that Jian Xingsheng had kicked off.

The tears on Jian Xingsheng's eyelashes were wiped away. He felt astringent and blinked in discomfort. His cheeks, eyes, and nose were all red, and he looked pitiful and cute.

Zhou Ming half-crouched in front of him and squeezed his leg. After being glared at, his expression remained normal and he joked: "You should exercise more in the future, otherwise you won't have the strength to kick people."

Although he was the bully, he still Zhou Ming didn't feel good. His susceptible period was about to come. He frequently got along with Jian Xingsheng, and instinctively wanted to release pheromones and mark the other person.