Chapter 50

Chapter 50 The Romantic Little Widow (5)

The government officials' solution was very simple and crude. After Zhao Xiuming identified Zhao Hu, the two of them took him away forcibly. Mrs. Zhao did not dare to behave in front of the government officials. I could cry and scream and watch people being taken away.

Mrs. Li was unable to move because her husband was injured, and finally the whole family left in despair because of Zhao Rong.

After watching the excitement, the villagers dispersed one after another. The few remaining kind-hearted people helped Zhao Xiuming tidy up the yard.

Zhao's father was helped into the only side room that was still intact and lay down. Zhao Xiuming wiped away his tears and looked at the yard, thinking about moving away.

Outside the yard, Zhao Rong held Jian Xingsheng's chin and raised his head. The other party's eyes swept across his cheeks, as if they were real.

"I'm fine." He slapped Zhao Rong's hand away.

Zhao Rong: "I didn't expect you to come and help."

When he came back, he saw Jian Xingsheng standing with a wound on his cheek, and nameless anger surged in his heart. Even now, he still feels depressed.

"After all, I also treat my brother as a sister-in-law." After Jian Xingsheng said that, he thought of the things Zhao Rong had given him these days, so he simply asked, "Those things on the wall are all given by you, right? Why."

Zhao Rong Tingyan paused.

"I just don't want you to find anyone else."

Unexpectedly, the other party expressed his thoughts frankly.

Jian Xingsheng guessed correctly, and he felt more and more strongly in his heart that the other party might be the same person as the previous protagonist Gong.

"You..."

He took the initiative to grab Zhao Rong's sleeve, raised his head slightly to look at him, his soft eyes were a bit confused and uncertain, and he looked like a bully, making people want to take him into their mouths. inside.

"What are you doing?" Zhao Xiuming walked out of the house and was speechless when he saw this scene.

Jian Xingsheng let go and did not continue, "It's nothing."

Zhao Xiuming looked at the two of them standing together, looking particularly close to each other. They were both talented and good-looking.

He was in a complicated mood and did not think about it further. Instead, he thanked Jian Xingsheng first.

"Today...thank you for speaking for me."

Zhao Xiuming has always disliked Jian Xingsheng. The main reason was because he always liked to come to fight with the autumn wind and had a bad reputation. But today, he changed his mind.

This person is quite good, but as soon as the idea came to his mind, he heard Jian Xingsheng laugh and say, "If you want to thank me, why don't you cook me an extra meal in the future."

"..." Zhao Xiuming immediately took back the idea.

He rolled his eyes angrily.

Zhao Rong then briefly and concisely told Zhao Xiuming about the follow-up of the stall and the affairs of the government officials.

It's all simple, just give me money.

Zhao Xiuming: "How much?"

Zhao Rong: "One hundred and fifty yuan."