Chapter 19

Chapter 19 My Straight Roommate (7)

"How could someone ask the question of whether to bring food before ten o'clock in front of their roommates who still have classes?"

Jian Xingsheng still asked after class in the classroom. It's hard to understand Chu Liang's brain circuit.

Hairball conspiracy theory: "Could he be dissatisfied with you in disguise? For example, you thought he was kind-hearted and brought you food, but in fact he spit in your food."

"..."

Jian Xingsheng fell into deep thought. .

So when he returned to the dormitory, he couldn't help but look at Chu Liang with vigilant eyes.

When Chu Liang approached him, he turned his head and stared at him like a frightened kitten, bluffing.

When Chu Liang saw this, he got a bad taste. He pretended to walk to the door casually and closed the door. When passing by, he "accidentally" approached Jian Xingsheng's chair, causing Jian Xingsheng to immediately straighten his back and sit up.

He suppressed the upturned corners of his mouth, and when he went back, he "accidentally" touched Jian Xingsheng's clothes hanging aside. The clothes hanger collided with the iron ladder, making a crisp impact sound, and Jian Xingsheng was shocked again.

He looked back at Chu Liang suspiciously, suspecting that he did it on purpose.

Chu Liang looked calm and asked, "What's wrong? Is something wrong?"

Jian Xingsheng curled his lips, ignored him, turned his head back angrily and continued playing on his phone.

Until the third or fourth time...

the boss saw this scene in the upper bunk and silently complained to the second child: "Is Chu Liang crazy? How can he tease the fourth child like he teases the little girl he likes?"

Yes, after After getting along with each other the night before, they had already consciously arranged Jian Xingsheng to be the youngest in the dormitory.

The second child was sitting on the hanging chair playing games. After playing a skill, he saw the message and quickly replied: "?"

He glanced back subconsciously. Good guy, Chu Liang was pretending to inadvertently tug at the collar of Jian Xingsheng's pajamas. Rabbit ears.

"..."

He silently replied to the boss: "It's probably at the kindergarten level."

But Chu Liang had no idea that the other roommates had seen everything he had done and were still happily and unknowingly provoking Jian Xingsheng. Finally he was caught successfully.

Jian Xingsheng was very vigilant and suspected that Chu Liang was deliberately bullying him, so he put on his pajamas and hat pretending not to notice, lowered his head pretending to be angry and continued playing with his phone. When he heard the footsteps of a man approaching him again, The time...

is that moment!

With lightning speed, he grabbed the rebellious hand of a certain bastard.

"You still said you didn't mean it!"

Jian Xingsheng held his hand tightly and turned around from the chair. His cheeks were bulging and his eyes were wide open. With the bunny hat on, he looked like Chu Liang in an instant. .

"You feel guilty!" Jian Xingsheng cursed again, "Are you just sitting around with nothing to do?!"

Chu Liang shook his head sincerely.