Chapter 71

Chapter 71 Friend's Wife (5)

When I saw Xu Jin again, it happened to be the afternoon after tomorrow. Zhang Yundong dragged a few of them to support Xu Jin's painting exhibition, and even Yu Yongchen came.

Zhang Yundong actually didn't want Yu Yongchen to come, and his expression was ordinary when he saw the person. Li Quan laughed at him: "What? Why are you looking like this? Are you afraid that he will steal someone from you?"

"Don't talk nonsense." Although there is This idea, but Zhang Yundong still refuted it, and then said, "We are all brothers, you know you can't bully your friends' wives

, right?" "I only heard that dumplings are not as delicious as they are fun... Ouch! Hahahahaha Haha, Zhang Yundong, don't kick me!"

Meng laughed so hard that he was kicked accidentally. He was so angry that he got involved in the quarrel. Jian Xingsheng had just gotten up from his nap and stood there yawning, watching a few people making a fuss. Tuan hid aside in disgust.

Yu Yongchen came from a distance, glanced at a few people, and then looked at Jian Xingsheng.

"Are you awake yet?" He greeted him knowingly.

Jian Xingsheng was silent as a response. He raised his eyelids and found that Yu Yongchen's face didn't seem to be very good. There was a faint cyan color under his eyes. He was in low spirits. His glasses were pushed up, and he looked a bit tired.

When the other three people saw Yu Yongchen coming, they stopped fighting, and then Zhang Yundong led people into the exhibition just like the host.

As soon as I entered, I didn't expect that there were already many people inside.

Jian Xingsheng looked left and right, then raised his head, and saw Xu Jin's figure. Looking from a distance, he had a tall figure and a handsome face. When talking to others, his expression was indifferent, and he looked a little inhumane.

Zhang Yundong went up to say hello enthusiastically, "Xiao Jin!"

Xu Jin turned around, saw a few people, nodded to the people beside him, and walked over.

Meng Wang complained: "Looking at Zhang Yundong's worthless appearance, he probably won't be able to catch up with Xu Jin. Look at how handsome he is, and he must be a lot of dog lickers."

After speaking, he asked Jian Xingsheng to comment, "You said Right?"

Jian Xingsheng laughed sarcastically, "It's okay..."

"There are a lot of people who like our little Jane, but our little Jane doesn't like to lick dogs, otherwise there will be a lot of them." Li Quan laughed. He smiled and put his arms around Jian Xingsheng's shoulders, and casually said hello to the side, only to find that it was Yu Yongchen.

Yu Yongchen didn't care, and even raised the corners of his lips and hummed.

Li Quan was surprised. He stared at Meng Wang with wide eyes, and their eyes conveyed to each other: Wasn't this guy switched? I usually don't bother to talk to them.

While talking, Xu Jin also followed Zhang Yundong here.

Today he was wearing a dark blue shirt with staggered buttons, irregular hem, and a full sense of design. His lower body was a pair of dark jeans. The too dark color made him look shockingly white.

After briefly nodding with Li Quan and others, Xu Jin opened her thin lips slightly and shouted: "Senior."

The others were stunned, but Zhang Yundong was the only one who said: "They are from the same university, but they are older in the industry. Class." But as he said this, he felt unhappy in his heart and muttered, "It would be nice if I were in the same school."