Chapter 22

Chapter 22 My Straight Roommate (10)

The street became more and more lively in the evening, and there were many people stopping at the entrance of the barbecue restaurant. After a while, the tables outside the store were full of people.

It took Jian Xingsheng a while to realize what Chu Liang had just done. He touched the corners of his mouth and found that there was indeed some sauce left from eating.

He raised his eyes to look at Chu Liang, who was sitting across from him, and saw that the other person had his head lowered while looking at the menu, his posture naturally relaxed, but his brows were furrowed unconsciously, and he felt confused.

Why do I always feel that Chu Liang's attitude towards him has an...unspeakable feeling?

Just as he was thinking about it, Chu Liang looked up and Jian Xingsheng subconsciously lowered his eyes to avoid his gaze.

After completing this series of actions, he suddenly felt that his reaction was strange and his cheeks felt slightly hot.

He raised his head covertly, with a bit of embarrassment.

"What are you looking at?"

Chu Liang's fierce words seemed cute.

Chu Liang held up his chin to look at his pretended calm expression, then pretended to be angry and picked up the milk tea and took a sip, moistening his lips, which were full like dewdrops.

His unabashed gaze was as hot as a torch. Jian Xingsheng's long hanging eyelashes trembled. His heart was confused for a moment, and a feeling of uneasiness surged into his heart. He couldn't explain the reason.

Just at this time, the owner of the barbecue restaurant finished his work and ran over to ask the two of them: "Have you decided what to order?"

"I have decided!"

Jian Xingsheng secretly breathed a sigh of relief and quickly ordered a few barbecue dishes to the boss.

After hearing this, Chu Liang also ordered two things.

The owner of the barbecue restaurant announced the name of the dish and confirmed it with the two of them before going to work. Chu Liang stood up and looked at Jian Xingsheng: "Do you want a soda?"

Jian Xingsheng had not finished half of the milk tea, so he shook his head at him, "No. ."

Jian Xingsheng looked at the back of Chu Liang walking into the barbecue restaurant, then looked away, and couldn't help but said to Mao Qiu: "Why do I feel that Chu Liang... doesn't look straight?"

"He is not straight to begin with. ." Maoqiu said.

"That's not what I meant." Jian Xingsheng reorganized his words, "It's just that, doesn't he only bend to the protagonist? Why do I feel that he bends to me too!"

He had an unknown premonition.

Maoqiu sighed in his heart, have you just discovered that he is obsessed with you now? On the face, he said calmly: "Maybe it's because you are not motherly enough and your personality is not implemented thoroughly enough. Look at your plain face and big stomach, how can you look like a mother?"

Jian Xingsheng was speechless for a moment.

He doesn't know how to pretend to be a mother either! Isn't he still unmotherly like this? When others look at him, they think he is a woman.

Maoqiu continued: "Besides, Chu Liang didn't get along with Chen Youyan for too long, so he didn't have much affection."

Jian Xingsheng felt that it made sense, so when Chu Liang came back, he thought about what had just happened and turned to ask He asked: "How were you and Chen Youyan in the library today?"

He gossiped: "Did you teach him?"

Chu Liang took a disposable plastic cup and poured him a small glass of ice soda and handed it over. Just inserted the straw myself.

"It doesn't matter, just study." He replied.

"...Then what do you think of others?" Jian Xingsheng refused to give up.

How could a destined couple not create sparks?

Chu Liang glanced at him and said helplessly: "He's okay, what do you want to ask?"

After that, he asked what he had been holding in his heart: "Have you known him before?"

Why are you paying so much attention to Chen Youyan?

he thought sourly.

Jian Xingsheng paused after hearing this, thinking that this was a good opportunity to enhance Chen Youyan's presence, and deliberately added fuel to the fire.

"I don't know him, but I've heard of him. He's good-looking, and he's a good student with both good character and academic performance. However, his family situation doesn't seem to be very good. He only has one grandma in his family, and he usually misses class just to work part-time to make money.

I also I saw him running off to work part-time in the middle of class. The boss's voice on the phone was very fierce, so I wanted to help him. You should be the same way, right?"

Jian Xingsheng let out a long sigh as he spoke, seeming to be quite emotional. .

After sighing, he quietly went to see Chu Liang.

Good guy, this man's expression doesn't change at all. So unsympathetic?

"So paying attention to him?" Chu Liang's tone was a bit unnatural, like mockery and dissatisfaction, "You even know about his family situation? You don't have a crush on him, right?"

Jian Xingsheng:?

"I don't." He retorted, "I just pity him a little bit..."

"Pity him?"

Chu Liang opened his eyelids and looked at him. When he turned to the light, half of his body was bright and half was dim, showing an undefinable expression on his face. , cannot see emotions clearly.

He gently placed the soda bottle on the wooden table with a dull sound.

A slow voice sounded and reached Jian Xingsheng's ears.

"Why don't you take pity on me, classmate Jian? After all, I am also your roommate, so I am closer than others, right?"