Arc 1 - Extra : Chapter 40

Arc 1 - Extra : The Book Boy

Chapter 40: Shutong Extra (1)

Before Yi Wenxiu went to Beijing again to report on his duties, he still had more than half a month to stay in his hometown to handle affairs.

However, all these matters were taken care of by his parents who were still obsessed with their son becoming the number one scholar and having a bright future.

So...the idle top scholar tried to teach his ignorant little book boy to become a decathlon talent.

The book boy himself felt very painful about this.

Not only do I have to go to bed early and get up early every day, but I also have to do some adult exercises at night. After getting up exhausted, I am also forced to read and practice calligraphy, especially the traditional Chinese characters that I cannot recognize at all.

"I don't want to practice anymore."

A few days later, Jian Xing became angry and resisted. He put down his brush and turned to look at someone sitting next to him with a dignified posture and his head down reading a book.

"Study more, there are benefits." Yi Wenxiu Shiran put down the book, helped him pick up the brush again as usual, and handed it over. There was a bit of helplessness and coaxing in his calm words, "If you are like this, what will you do in the future? To take the imperial examination?"

Jian Xingsheng said, "I don't want to take the exam anymore." That was the original owner's plan, and he was not the original owner.

After saying that, he put his hands on his hips and took a pre-emptive strike: "Can't you support me? Or do you dislike me?"

"...how dare you." Yi Wenxiu couldn't help but laugh, finally sighed, put down the pen, and hugged the person into his arms, " It's just that as a man, you have to build a career after all. If you don't become an official, what do you want to do?"

He thought seriously about Jian Xingsheng's future, "How many shops should I open? I remember that your father was also the manager of my family's shop. "

Jian Xingsheng leaned in his arms and felt a sense of peace of mind. Although he is a social animal in modern times, he actually works in the company owned by his parents, from 9 to 5. He only gets tired when he occasionally travels and works overtime.

When I met Maoqiu, I happened to be working overtime near a holiday, so I was caught.

But if you have to choose what to do...

"Find me a painter. I want to learn to paint." Jian Xingsheng looked up at him.

Yi Wenxiu raised his eyebrows, "Painting?"

"Yes." Jian Xingsheng sat up straight, "I'm still a little interested in painting. It seems that I can make a lot of money as a painter." If he couldn't do it, he would paint erotic pictures.

Yi Wenxiu obviously saw what he was thinking. He chuckled and held his chin. "How can you talk about painting if you can't write well?"

Jian Xingsheng was not happy when he said this. He had studied art before. .

"How do you know that the calligraphy and the paintings are not good-looking?"

He was determined to prove himself, slapped Yi Wenxiu's hand away, and ran out.

On weekdays, Jian Xingsheng occasionally ran out to be lazy. When Yi Wenxiu saw this, he just thought that he had taken the opportunity to sneak away again, so he had to tidy up the desk and saw that half of the paper was written with crooked words, so he picked up a pen and wrote the second half. After Zhang finished writing, he collected everything.