Chapter 30

Chapter 30 The poor man who sold his body to bury his father (3)

No one could have predicted Xie Dingle's actions, and no one expected that Jian Xingsheng actually agreed to his request.

When Jian Xingsheng and Shi Shiran left, no one could come back to their senses. They watched Xie Dingle follow Jian Xingsheng step by step, the look of disbelief on his face had not yet faded.

"Is he crazy?" Eunuch Li's godson Li Xiaobao murmured.

"What nonsense are you talking about? It's a blessing to be able to serve the governor! If the governor is happy, what can't he ask for?"

Eunuch Li suddenly slapped his head, hating that iron can't make steel, "Idiot, look at what he just did Once you enter the house, you will know who to please!"

After saying this, Eunuch Li looked at Yun Nian and saw that he was looking at you in front of him in a somewhat dejected manner, feeling gloating in his heart.

Look, I always like to do good deeds and want to be a good person, but now my home has been robbed, right?

Looking at that boy's charming look, you can tell that he is not a good person.

At this moment, Hu Meizi herself followed Jian Xingsheng back to the room. She wanted to follow them into the house, but before she could step in, the opened door swung shut and he was locked out.

He stood there, touched the carvings on the door, thought for a moment, and stood outside waiting obediently.

The weather was good today. The rain stopped in the afternoon, the dark clouds dispersed, a gap opened in the dark sky, and the golden sunlight slanted down, making it dazzling.

Xie Dinle remembered Jian Xingsheng's bright smile when he promised him, and his breathing was slightly heavy. He raised his hand and slowly touched his chest, and his heartbeat seemed to still retain the excitement just now.

Thump, thump -

beating fast.

Inside the room, Jian Xingsheng sat down on the couch, frantically discussing with Mao Qiu what to do next.

"The character is not broken, but why does the protagonist have to serve me?" Jian Xingsheng kicked his legs restlessly.

Maoqiu flipped through the plot, the pages of the book making a squeaking sound.

After seeing the plot line, Maoqiu breathed a sigh of relief and comforted him: "It's okay, it's okay. There is also this plot in the later part of the novel, where the protagonist attacks Jin Yiwei, and only later meets the emperor and exposes his identity. Just find an opportunity to get him to Jin Yiwei." , almost."

"That's fine. I'm afraid that the protagonist won't take the usual path."

Jian Xingsheng murmured, and then thought about it, it's not bad for Xie Tingle to be by his side. Anyway, Yun Nian is by his side every day, and the two of them still Can have feelings right under his nose.

Besides, with Yun Nian here, even if he wanted to pervert and abuse people, he couldn't abuse Xie Dinle.

Everything worked out perfectly.

He accepted the reality that he had another attendant with peace of mind. He lay on the bed and watched TV series with Maoqiu in the system space for a while.

This TV series was rated by Maoqiu as the number one favorite TV series in the popular system!

It covers a hodgepodge of situational love dramas between men and women, women, men and women, and people outside. It is not only bloody, but also very exciting.