Chapter 49

Chapter 49 The Romantic Little Widow (4)

Zhao Rong's logical thinking really stunned Jian Xingsheng for a while before he understood.

He couldn't help laughing and said funnyly: "Do you think I want you to marry me?"

Zhao Rong looked at him and said nothing.

"But, how do you know I'm not like this to other people?" Jian Xingsheng pretended to sigh, holding his cheek with one hand, his long eyelashes trembling when he blinked, "According to what you say, don't I want to make hundreds of people suffer?" A thousand-year-old man will marry me?"

"Who do you have to rank? And didn't you say you won't be seduced by me?"

The sunlight was thin, and along the banyan leaves, mottled light and shadow fell on the two of them, Zhao Rong Lowering his eyes, he saw this person looking at him from bottom to top with a pure and charming expression. His pupils were round and transparent, and his face was reflected in them, very shallowly.

"I really can't control you." Zhao Rongsheng felt somewhat unconsciously annoyed, feeling that he was being manipulated.

He felt confused again, his nameless emotions changing like the weather in an instant.

"If you don't want to have anything to do with me, don't get close to me." Zhao Rong straightened up his mood and said to Jian Xingsheng, "I won't be played with as easily as other men." It was

like a warning, but also like a prediction, Zhao Rong He raised his hand, gently held Jian Xingsheng's shoulders, pushed him away, and then turned around and left under the stunned gaze of the other party.

"..."

Jian Xingsheng was stunned, looking at his back, unbelievable, this guy just left like this? If you can't say anything, run away!

But soon, he followed at a trot.

When the other party looked back at him, Jian Xingsheng looked up and said, "I'm looking for Brother Ming and the others. What, is that your home? Can't you go?"

"Don't cause trouble for them."

"I came here just to cause trouble?" Jian Xingsheng Talk back.

After saying that, he snorted and continued walking forward. When he passed Zhao Rong's side, his arm was suddenly pulled.

"Here you go."

Something wrapped in oil paper was stuffed into his arms, and then Jian Xingsheng's palm was opened and a piece of silver about the size of his finger was put in.

"Don't go to them, they are very busy now." Zhao Rong released his soft palm.

Jian Xingsheng understood what he meant, and he probably used these things to buy a day of peace.

Opening the oil paper, there was a fragrant sweet cake wrapped inside. He had seen it last time he and Maoqiu went to town. It was quite expensive and he was reluctant to buy it.

"So generous."

Zhao Rong glanced at him expressionlessly and continued walking forward. The person behind him didn't catch up this time, but he was not happy in his heart.

On the other side, Jian Xingsheng discussed Zhao Rong's identity with Mao Qiu after he returned, and Mao Qiu also became suspicious of it.

"Do you think you look familiar? Could this be what the dog man said to attract your attention? After all, he wants to marry you." Maoqiu asked, "After all, there is a saying that says, 'I have seen this sister before'... ..."