Chapter 52

Chapter 52 The Romantic Little Widow (7)

A man's words cannot be trusted. Not even a ghost can believe what a man who climbs into other people's beds in the middle of the night says.

Even though Jian Xingsheng severely rejected the other party's advances, he was still taken advantage of in the end, but not to the end.

The sky was slightly bright, and he was sleeping softly among the quilts. A thin layer of sweat dripped from his forehead, which was wiped away by the person beside him.

Drowsily, Jian Xingsheng heard the sound of the door opening and closing. He woke up slightly and thought about what time it was. The next second, he was overcome by thoughts.

When I woke up again, it was already three o'clock in the morning.

Jian Xingsheng simply washed up and went out of the house. He saw Zhao Xiuming cleaning the courtyard and couldn't help but sigh: "You are so virtuous."

"You are almost turning into a chicken coop!" Zhao Xiuming put down the broom and said with disgust, his eyes dropped. When it comes to Jian Xingsheng, he is stunned.

Jian Xingsheng was confused and touched his cheek: "What's wrong? Is there something?"

"No."

Zhao Xiuming grasped the broom handle tightly, feeling upset. Somehow, he thought of the scratches vaguely exposed on Zhao Rong's neck this morning, and... ...Jian Xingsheng's current appearance.

How can it be described as a person with a springy look on his face? It's obviously like a delicate flower that has been watered by someone's love.

Jian Xingsheng didn't understand what Zhao Xiuming was thinking. He woke up with an empty stomach. He went to the kitchen stove and found a bowl of porridge warm in it, so he picked it up and ate it. After a while, a man's questioning voice sounded from behind him.

"Is it enough?"

"Hardly."

Jian Xingsheng turned around to see the person coming, scooped up the last mouthful of porridge water, and pretended to feed him, "Try it?"

He had no intention of actually feeding it, but when Zhao Rong looked at him, he raised his eyebrows and snorted. , you have to take your hands back.

With a slight movement of his hand, the spoon was gently bitten.

Jian Xingsheng was surprised and watched Zhao Rong purse his lips and swallow the porridge water in the spoon.

"...You really eat it." He paused for a while before saying.

Zhao Rong's expression was as usual, and before the person in front of him could get angry, he raised his hand and handed over a pack of oil paper with sweet pastries inside.

Clearly flattering.

The anger that Jian Xingsheng had not gathered in his heart suddenly dissipated. He sat casually on the short wooden pile used as a chair next to the stove, twisted a piece of sweet rice cake and put it into his mouth.

After eating a few pieces, Zhao Rong said to him, "I'm going to town with Brother Ming. Do you have anything you want me to bring?"

Jian Xingsheng thought for a moment and shook his head, "No."

He yawned . , with tears in the corners of his eyes, he raised his head to look at Zhao Rong, caught a glimpse of the scratches on his skin that were half-covered, raised the corners of his lips, and nodded at the position of his neck.

"If you have extra money, buy yourself a plaster and apply it on it." He said in a long voice, "It's ugly."

"...Okay."