Chapter 60

Chapter 60 abo (5)

Jian Xingsheng changed his clothes and sat on Zhou Ming's bed. He was surrounded by Zhou Ming's scent and felt even more dizzy.

There was a blush on his face, as if he was drunk. Zhou Ming was standing outside the door to avoid suspicion. After hearing the sound, he knocked on the door and went in. He noticed that he was acting strange and was slightly startled, with a trace of annoyance flashing in his eyes.

"Sorry." Zhou Ming added a layer of pheromone isolation patch to the back of his neck and touched Jian Xingsheng's face.

He picked him up, put him back to lie on his side, dried his hair, and gave him some warm water before saying, "You rest for a while. If you still feel uncomfortable, I'll call the doctor."

Jian Xingsheng lay on the bed, his face She looked at him with red eyes and watery eyes.

Zhou Ming felt affection for him and wanted to kiss him, but unfortunately it was too early and would scare people.

"Be good."

After he said that, he stood up, opened the window for some ventilation, and left the room.

When Jian Xingsheng saw that the person was gone, he took out his mobile phone to check his physical condition online.

The doctor on the webpage jumped out: In your case, you have consumed too much pheromones, which will cause physical changes. Are there any omegas or alphas around you who are about to enter estrus or are susceptible to it?

Jian Xingsheng replied to him: There is an alpha, but he is not in the susceptible period.

During the susceptible period, alphas have nesting behavior, have mood changes, are restless, release pheromones wantonly, want to be comforted by omegas, long for touch, and may even lose their minds in severe cases.

Zhou Ming currently seems to only have pheromones? But there was no wanton release.

Web Doctor: Perhaps there is another possibility. Alpha will also unconsciously release pheromones to gain the favor of the person he likes too much. This is the same as the male showing charm in the animal world.

Your alpha loves you very much, but if you are really uncomfortable, you can discuss it with him, otherwise it will not be good if it triggers estrus.

"..."

Jian Xingsheng turned off his phone and lay on his back on the bed, thinking about the news that Maoqiu had found.

The protagonists and attackers are all the same person. If nothing else happens, Zhou Ming should also be "him."

How to confirm it? Is it possible to take off your clothes? This is too social, and once he does it, Zhou Ming is not sure what he will do.

With his thoughts wandering, Jian Xingsheng's stomach growled. The sound forced him to get up from the bed and left the living room in a wheelchair. As soon as he went out, he heard the sound of cooking. He looked into the kitchen and saw Zhou Ming standing in an apron. Adding seasonings to the dish.

The other party's expression was serious, as if he was conducting an experiment. His usual gentle and smiling appearance disappeared, and he turned serious, so virtuous that Jian Xingsheng wanted to laugh.

Probably noticing Jian Xingsheng, he turned to look over and shouted: "The food will be ready later, just wait."

Jian Xingsheng silently adjusted his wheelchair and slid to the kitchen door to watch him cooking, leaning his head against the glass door of the kitchen. On the edge of the door, his eyes followed Zhou Ming's movements. He was obedient and quiet. Zhou Ming took a casual look and his heart softened.