Arc 1 : Chapter 1

Arc 1 : The Book Boy

Chapter 1 The Book Boy (1)

Jian Xingsheng believed that he had accumulated virtues and done good deeds throughout his life. He had never done any stealing, murder or arson. He could only read some pure love novels in the middle of the night, but this was also a normal need for adults.

So, at this moment, when he was squatting by the lake, looking at himself shrunk to seventeen years old in the lake, wearing a gray-blue robe, as well as the bun and blue hairband on his head, he fell into deep silence.

"How about it, do you believe it now? I didn't lie to you, host, just accept your fate."

A round, palm-sized white fur ball rolled on the grass and made an evil voice towards Jian Xingsheng.

Jian Xingsheng turned his head and looked at it faintly.

Then, he quickly grabbed the plush hair with both hands and gritted his teeth and said: "I don't care what the hell you are, let me go back now, immediately, immediately, otherwise I will be late for work and lose my perfect attendance bonus!"

The hair ball was pinched by him. He was about to lose his breath, and his small black bean-like eyes were flashing with tears.

"But I...ahem, let you go. I...ahem...have no salary for the whole year."

"..."

Jian Xing let go in anger, "You can't bind me to do tasks for no reason . ! I want to file a complaint!"

Maoqiu said aggrievedly: "But I checked, and among the people who read pure love novels most frequently recently, you are in the top three, so I found you."

Jian Xingsheng: "..."

That's not because of recent times. Is there too much pressure to work overtime?

The more Jian Xingsheng thought about it, the sadder he became. It happened last night.

Last night he came home from get off work, finished eating, took a shower, and read a novel happily in bed. As soon as he closed his eyes and went to sleep, a white fur ball popped up in his mind, saying righteously that he was 404 The system is bound to go into the collapsed novel to fix the plot, so that he can be mentally prepared.

Jian Xingsheng was thinking at that time that he might be in a trance because he worked overtime at the end of the year, so he was hallucinating. Even if he had to prepare, he would still have to be prepared to seek compensation from the company.

As a result, when he woke up, he was already in a strange world.

Thinking of this, Jian Xingsheng grabbed Maoqiu again and cursed: "There are millions of people in the world who read novels, why did you catch me! Even if I am in the top three, aren't there still two people!"

Maoqiu: "But you are the only one who is zero. ."

Jian Xingsheng smiled ferociously: "Now you have forced zero to 1."

Maoqiu: "..."

After scolding, the matter was a foregone conclusion. Jian Xingsheng could only squat there and give up on himself: "How on earth can we complete the task? Leave here?"

Maoqiu immediately approached him diligently.

"It's very simple, just sleep with the protagonist."

Jian Xingsheng: "?"

Maoqiu took out a palm-sized book from the system space and handed it to Jian Xingsheng flatteringly.

Jian Xingsheng took it over and took a look. The cover of the book had the three characters "Qiao Shu Tong" printed on it, and two men whose faces could not be seen were drawn overlapping each other.